A Child's Nightmare

Grimstone_Cyber

This when I was just a kid and I lived in a building where kids weren't aloud to go in the back of the building and play around but the super of my building didn't give a dam about the rules because he had children of his own.

So me and my Marc went out behind my building and we were just talking about TV shows and what stuff we can find around my building kids stuff really and then my friend found a hole in a fence the lead the back of a building behind building we crawl through and half an hour later me and my friend hear a door opening and closing we both see man with old,dirty clothing on him he a just by the look of him I didn't feel safe at all so I tell Marc ''lets go'' and as we are walking back this this man is following us then I started walking fast and then the man came running after us me and Marc struggle to get through the hole (sorry for not saying this earlier but to get to the hole in the fence you have to climb a 3 feet concrete wall) and as I was trying to get my foot out he I saw he had a glass shard in his hand, now I'm crying while trying to get my foot out then my foot finally came out.

Marc and I ran and we wen't to his Mom and she called the cops we gave the cops a description of the man and they found him 2 blocks away drunk out of his mind.