Love Story With A Twist

HARRYS POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and the lads were going to the creek next door to my sisters condo.  RING RING RING my sisters ring tone blared through the phone, Shut up guys im putting her on speaker Harry my sister sobed into the phone,  Whats wrong Gemma, He Ch-Ch-Cheated she sobbed out.  Your staying with me and lads for a while.  

At Gemmas

----------------------

She told the lads And I, I was so mad.  Gem, a soft yet sexy voice whispered behind me.  Id that the bitch who he cheated with i whispered to her and the guys.  No she yeled pushing me back i turned around there were 5 girls 

The lead girl-She had blue brown hair like Jade thirwall, one of my good friends it was in a high poney.  She had black spandex shorts with white hand prints on the butt,  and a white and black lettermans jacket that said Baby H She had a black bow in her hair, and miney mouse flip flops. She walked right by me then stepped back to right beside me.  She pulled the hot pink sunglasses down and looked up and down at me i smirked,  Your hot she said in a confident voice, Your hot to babe i said winking at her, she blushed and looked down.  Now is not the time she whispered to herself, but hes so so cute she moaned out, Gemma now hot Guy later she said looking up.  Everyone laughed and looked at her, Well i came her to fuck shit up she said walking away.  I heard a girly scream, and then out came the cute girl with Dave Gemma ex boyfriend, she was holding him by the ear. She through him to the ground, then out of no were she pulled out a sox full of somthing and started beating him with it.  When she was done, she tied him to a tree witch i do not no how!  She walked up to me Now i can talk to the hot guy.  She said with a smirk.  Umm no you cant a girl with long brown hair said pulling the girl away,  Ughhhh your so mean the cute girl moaned out,  OOOOHHHH I HAVE AN IDEA she yelled out Oh no Gemma said sarcasticly.  Can i Keep him the cute girl said grabing my waist and snuggling into me.  She was so small compared to me but i liked it.  She slipped her hand into my back pocket slowley waiting for my reaction,  i just smiled and moved my hand from her waist to her butt and she smilled.  Simon is waiting for us, and what about Nathen another girl says.  What ever the girl in my arms says coldly and her big smile fell.  She just walked of no one said anything tell she was out of sight,  What did you guys do Gemma said walking over to us.  Its Nathen again  the girl with short brown hair said frowning.  I no were she is a girl with dark brown hair said looking up from her phone.  

NIALLS POV

-----------------------------------------

Were is she Harry said frantikly, she is at the recording studio, and you guys have to come simon wants you btw i we no you one direction the girl says.  How come you guys arnt freaking out, i said suprised.  We are upcoming stars so it wouldnt be apropret, for us the one who has been acting like liam said. Im Alaina-Alaina Mathers the dark browed haired girl said,  IM Lilly the girl who was acting like Liam said smiling,  Im maddy the girl with short hair said, And im Kala the blonde haired girl said.  We were out side the recording room when we saw simon trying to open the door and crying.  

HARRYS POV

______________________________________________________

Simon was trying to open the door and there was sobbing and slight music playing.  Alaina started freaking out, and i dont no why i followed behind her and everyone stayed a little bit back.  Hailie Alaina said through the door and more crying came through,  Hailie Jade open the door so i can cry with you Alaina said letting a tear slip.  The door flew open and the beautiful girl was crying it broke my heart but why was she crying.  Alaina changed the music and a familer song came on it was By Eminem i think it was Hailies song, The girl started crying more and Alaina pulled the littller girl into a hug, Harry i heard Alaina call yeah love i said looking at her,  Will you put on the one thats says for Hailie Jade, And Alaina, yah sure i said.  I turned it on  and every one sat in a circle i sat across from the girls and Alaina sat next to her.  The song ended and she was crying, Hey Hailie Jade did you here dad he said to stop crying its gonna be alright.  I was confused this is eminem.  Ummm this is Eminem i said confussed, Yah i no im Alaina Mathers also none as Lainey, and thats is Hailie Jade Mathers none as Hailie Jade or HAI HAI.  Everyone went silent.  Some one cleared there throut behind us.  You guys are all sharing a flat here are your new keys, uummm go gets some rest Hailie, Simon said showing us off.  We all got into the limo simon called.  

LOUIS POV

____________________________

Well that was just wow.  Hailie Jade is beautiful and so is Lainey, but im in love with Eleanor.  We just pulled up and it is huge.  We walk in and the house is huge all the girls ran to there rooms they were putting names on the doors like simon said to but they were using cool stickers.  Hailie had HAilie Jade on her, Alaina had Laniey, Kayla had KK, Maddy had MayMay, and Lilly had LIL.  I watched Hailie put hot stuff on harrys door then run into her room.  Harry you better look what one of the girls did to your door i said laughing.  What he said tripping up the last step,  he looked at it and smiled and walked in.  Me and the lads were all siting in the living room looking at the movies that were already here.  Lilly walked down ok i need to talk to you guys, ok we all said looking at her,  Well i have some rulls the girls have to follow and you guys have to make sure they are inforced, Liam smiled and shook his head. Ok first Laniey and Hailie are not aloud in the same room for more than 10 min for safty of everything around them,  Hailie is not aloud to be up past 11, and do not feed her anything sweet past 10:30 or it gets bad.  All the girls are normal but Hailie she always eats, she only buys biscuts if you send her to the store alone,  she is loud, says anything that pops into her head, and walkes aroung in barley any clothes.  Just to warn you. Shesaid then walked away.  O god we have a harry Niall Louis all in one this should be fun Liam said holding his head.  

HARRYS POV

______________________________________

Lets play truth or dare Hailie said skipping down the stairs in a hoodie and shorts,  aww i thought you were only going to were going to were barley any clothes i whined playfully.  Soon everyone is in a circle, wait how old are you hailie liam ask, im 15 why my smile falls.  I cant date a 15 year old that would be weird.  Ok if you dont do a truth or a dare you have to remove a peice of clothing.  Everyone agreed,  ok Harry truth or dare Louis ask me, i dare you to umm let Hailie beat you with that sock thing she had ok.  Out of no were Hailie hits me with the sock in the arm and it hurts, owww i saw holding my arm, she moved my hand and kisses it and i feel butterflys in my stomache, ugh no you cant think that way.  My turn i yell i spin the bottle and it lands on lilly truth or dare i ask her.  Truth she says sweetly,  umm is it true that Hailie has a tattoe i ask.  I think a few tattoes on a girl are cute i think to myself.  Well she has dont give in and little butterflys on her left wrist.  And i think my dads gone crazy on her waist.  Ok your turn i zoned out until i heard zayn yell my name what i asked, i dare you to kiss Hailie uhhh no i said taking off my shirt.  I watched Hailies smile drop,  well i dared louis to kiss zayn They kissed Louis your turn,  umm Niall truth or dare dare Niall said confidently,  i dare you to kiss Hailie,  He pulled her onto his lap and they pressed there lips together, they kept kissing then they were full on snogging tounge and everything, i clenched my fist together and pulled her off im and i put my shirt back on and push her back so she is laying on her back,  she looks at me and i smash my lips onto hers they are super soft and they tast like straberrys, she licks my bottom lip but i decide to tease her by keeping my mouth closed.  She pusshed me so she is on top and rubs her hand right by my penis and slowley rubs closer.  I arch my neck back and open my mouth she slips her tounge into my mouth, we fight for donanince but somehow she wins i let her exsplore every inch of my mouth, she moves her mouth of mine and kisses my neck and finds my sweet spot, i let out a deep moan and she bites and licks the spot.  Gets up looks at everyone blushes then walks to her room, She walks out in a mid thigh all black skirt, and a loose long sleeve shirt tucked in her skirt pink, with  black suspenders and cute little heels.  Im going to the pub she says walking out we all get up and follow her she walks to a really big pub.  Are you guys coming in or not she says looking at us.  How are you even going to get in there Liam ask walking up to her.  I have my ways she says getting in line.  When we get to the front she lifts her sleeve and the guy puts her hand under a weird light and ask if we are with her she nods her head.  She opends the door and everyone looks and sepereated to to sides and its silent,  thhe song changes to all i do is win, everyone puts there hands in the air, and so does she then all go down and every guy in the pub sorroweded her