Drew and Marie

❤ Justin's P.O.V ❤

Selena has been in labor for over 8 hours now. She been screaming her head off. It won't be long until the twins are out.

"One last push, Selena" one of the doctors say and she grabbed one of my hands. She screamed and push soon the air filled with crying. The doctor screamed "it's a boy!" Then I cut the cord And then he gave him to another doctor to clean him up. As Selena took a lot of breaths. "Okay Selena, Give me one more push!" The doctor said and then Selena held my hand and push and an outburst of crying fill the room, again. The doctor picked the the another baby up, "It's a girl!" He screamed and the have it to another doctor to clean her up.

The doctor who had my son came over and sat him on Selena. Then they finally handed over my daughter to me. She had the darkest brown eyes ever, she got that from Selena. She had lips shaped like mine. She had a nose like Selena. I looked over at my son and my wife.

"Hey Selena, you wanna switch?" I asked and she look up and gave me a tired smile and shook her head. We switched and then I had my son in my arms. I smiled and then looked up at Selena and my daughter. This is the best day ever, one of my goal in life is finally met. I looked back at my son, he had lighter eyes than my daughter. He had my lips and he had his nose like Selena.

A doctor gave in and he said "Here's Certificates to name the babies" and smiled and handed me the certificates and walked away, I place my son in the little bed. I looked up at Selena, we never really discussed names. But, if she doesn't have any in mind. I have some. She got the what I was saying and she just shook her 'no'. I smiled "Hey, what about Drew and Marie" and she looked up from our daughter and she smiled and she finally said "Yes" "I want Marie's middle name to be Scarlett" she said above an whisper as she got more tired. "Okay" I smiled knowing that she name her that because of her unborn sister Scarlett. "Uhm, Drew's can be" I though for a while, "How about Jeremiah?" I asked Selena "It's perfect" she replied. I thought to name him Jeremiah after my dad. I quickly put the names down.

Just in time the doctors came in, "It's time for Selena and the babies to sleep" the doctor said as she grabbed the certificates "Okay, but before can you take a picture of us?" I asked and she agreed she out down the certificates and I gave her my phone, I walked next to Selena and bent down and she took the picture. "Thanks" I said to the nurse "Your welcome" she said and grabbed the certificates. "Get to sleep now Selena" the nurse said and Selena shook her head. I look at the picture on my phone, even though Selena was tired she still look perfect. I put the picture on Instagram and Twitter. I typed "Marie Scarlett Bieber and Drew Jeremiah Bieber was Born on April 14, 2013 at 6:02 Am" and then I sent it and I turn off my phone. Then I looked up and Selena as she was asleep and then I took over at my babies and they were a sleep, this is was the best gift ever. This is a new chapter in both of mine and Selena. I would have never token anything back I ever did. My family is perfect. I love them so much. I will do anything for me.