Prologue

DAKOTA.

Sadly, it's 7:34 in the evening and we need to say goodbye. But be sure to watch out 1:43 A.M. as shooting stars would pass by at that time. And also, make sure you do not forget to wi---

"YAHHHH! WHY DID YOU TURN IT OFF!?" I shouted in a fuss. Although she's my aunt, I always call her by her name. So yeah, I don't respect her. Reese Witherspoon is always like that, she never wants me to be that super hard core believer to something that's not even possible that's why she's against Blake Hilton and I. And I hate her for that.

"So, what now DK? You'll gonna stay up late just for that shooting star and wish that there will be you & Blake, huh? For Pete's sake, that Blake Hilton will never notice you! He doesn't even know you damn exist! Why you ask? He's a famous superstar and I'm sure that you're just a dust in his eyes. Oh snap, let me rephrase that, his whole fandom is just a dust in his eyes so stop being so DELUSIONAL! So stop now before you-----"  I ran out the room as fast as I can. I do not anymore want to hear what Reese has to say. I've heard enough! It's my life not hers!

-------------

Time really flies so fast when you're spaced out. I hardly notice it was 1:43 A.M.. Luckily, I was able to wish before all the shooting stars were gone.

"Hey Shining star! Please grant my wish even just for once, okay? So, here is my wish. Please let one of the shiniest stars on Earth fall for me even just for tonight. Please give me hopes, hopes that he will someday notice someone like me, hopes that he may love me evn though it is so impossible, hopes that there can be the two of us, and hopes that he may feel the same way for me too. I love Blake Hilton so so much that I haven't think what Reese said, that Blake falling for me is imposibble. Please, shining star, prove to me that Reese is wrong, that I'm not being delusional and that all I ever dream can come true someday. Please, I'm begging you." I then opened my eyes and saw that there was no more shooting stars. My face was so wet by all the tears and it only became more wet when I started to cry for my foolishness.

"WHY DID I EVEN WISH?! IT WOULD NOT HAPPEN ANYWAY NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRIED!" I shouted in disappointed, I do not amymore care if there are other people in the sidewalk.

"Take it." Someone with a husky voice said. I look up and saw HIM holding a handkerchief.

I cannot believe what I saw? Was this even real?! Or is it just another dream? Did the stars really grant my wish?