chapter one

I don't want nobody but you kissing on my tattoos and.....
I woke up to my alarm playing kissing on my tattoos by August I almost threw my phone at the wall. I Am not a morning person at all but my name is India love and I'm 17 i am mixed with Black, Spanish, Creole, Indian, and Asian. People be saying i got a attitude but they can suck my dick okaay.......

But anyway I have school today I really don't want to go but I have to so I went to go get in the shower and washed my body with My strawberry watermelon body wash And brushed my teeth.

I didn't really feel like getting cute today I just put on some grey sweat pants and a plan white shirt. And my white Jordan's and left my hair down which is long to the middle of my back. When I left my room I went to the kitchen my momma was in there ,she made my favorite morning meal sausage and pancakes and eggs with orange juice.

When I was done I got my keys to my Toyota it was all black everything and was on my way to school when I got. To school i hear. All the annoying fucking kids Mann its only a couple more months till school out.
When I got out my car I saw my best friend bri. "heyyy bitch" hey bri "girl guess what I heard we got a new teacher for math I guess Mr. Black quit" bri said "awe I Liked Mr black he was cool as hell i had him 6 hour I hope this new teacher ain't no Bitch.

"Well India I have to get to first hour see you later  Bitch" bye bri witcho crazy ass. I have to go to my locker and get my books ugh I can't wait till school over my first hour is science I'm good at it but my teacher get on my nerves.

"India why are you late to my class"? Mrs Jones asked me because I had to do something I told her I'm lieing I was walking slow as Fuck I went to the back to sit down. This boy name Danny was next to me "you thick as fuck" I heard Danny say I turned my head and looked at him and said my dick is two wanna suck it? Danny wasn't ugly he was a dark skin with light brown eyes and had to be like 5'8 in height because he way taller then me I'm  short I am 5'0 yes short anyway when I said that to Danny he was like what the fuck type shit you on get the Fuck on with that gay shit.

The bell rung for my next class which was art I saw bri and she was taking about how everybody talking about this new teacher. And how fine he is but i don't care really I went to art the that passed by fast just like the rest of the day. 6th hour was usually the hour i got to sleep most. Because Mr black was cool I was gone be late because I just don't wanna be on time so I was walking around the school and saw this boy and girl in the Corner looking like they bout to have sex. How they was sucking each other face off I shouted get a fucking room nasty ass'es.

So I was just getting to my 6th hour and I walked in everybody was staring at me so I said is it some thing on my face because if not. Y'all can look the other way then I looked at the new teacher And Damn he was so fine. He was light skinned with hazel eyes and had a body out of this world you can see it from how it showed threw his skintight shirt he was sitting at the desk.

He looked up and said you must be India love omg and his voice was deep "yeah that's me he stood up and damnn he was tall at lest 6'2 compared to him I'm a midget He walk up to me and held out his hand for me to shake.

Hi India I will be your new teacher for the rest of the year and my name is Mr. Westbrook
Now can you tell me why you are ten minutes late. I had to do something I told him "and what is it you had to do that took ten minutes" ? "he asked me  Umm I had tooo its private I said in a rush and a little bit to jazzy. The whole class was watching us then he asked why i speak to The class like that when as i came in the class room i let out a annoyed puff and said why was they staring I said and stepped back.

Can I go sit down now "yes go sit down I would like to see you after class"he said " when I was walking away I said what Fuck Mann not to loud. But he was standing in front of the class teaching and I put my head on the desks and was going to sleep. I was sleep then heard a deep voice call my name India I jumped. And almost feel out my chair I look around and every body was looking at me I looked. At Mr. Westbrook and he said  "no sleeping in his class" so i was like who the Fuck just wake people up like that the Hell wrong with you." i said mad Because when I'm sleep don't wake me up or at least like that.

When I looked up if looks could kill I would be dead Mr.Westbrook was walking towards me and when He was close he leaned down and whispered in my ear" I don't know who you Think. You talking to but ima have to asks no, not asks I'm telling you to chilled that shit down for real I'm not like these other teachers. And i still wanna see you after class" with that he walked back to the front I didn't say nothing the rest of the class I'm not gone lie that got me Feeling some type of way. At 
End of class every body was leaving and looking at me sitting down this boy said Damn lil mama got yo self in trouble "I said shut up and rolled my eyes. Mr.Westbrook was at his desk looking at us the boy left I stood up and walked to the front. Of the class and said what do you want with me .

Mr.Westbrook was in his chair and was looking at me I said okay whatever I'm leaving so I picked up my books and was about to go when Westbrook said "did i say you can go he said " I looked back and said u not saying nothing he stood up and walked up to me ........................ .................................... JUST READ THIS 1chapter AND COMMENT IF I SHOULD KEEP GOING PLZ Clif hanger Ik but I just didn't want to put to much in the first chapter not gone be able to post constantly so mostly on the weekend's and i just wanna see if people actually gone read this book and comment or. Vote to let me know if u should keep going plz and thank you 😘😘😘😘 and sorry if grammar and spelling not good it will get better and message me if YOU have any question