Night One

Valerie pov

I am so excited to go work at the pizzeria! Ya sure Dan and Phil dont want me to go and get myself killed, but who cares! "Be safe Val. If any of them try to hurt you, dont hesitate to quit ok?" Phil told me. "Yes. Bye guys!" I said walking out. I walked to the pizzeria. All the animatronics were shipped to England to make a newer version here. I walked in starting my shift. Not listening to Phone Guy, I pulled up the cameras. Bonnie was missing! Fudge. So was Chica! What the... "Hello dear!" said a girl voice. Chica! "Hi Chica!" I said happily. "want to- WAIT! Your happy to be here! OMG yay! Someone who may hang out with us and wont kill us!" Chica said happily. "Why wouldnt I hang out with you all? And why would I kill you?" I asked. "Haven't you heard of the bite of 87'?" she asked. "Ya... But I mean you all cant control it! So I forgive you for what happened." I said. "Well let's go meet the others!" She said grabbing my arm and taking me to  the stage. "Hey this is... Wait I never got your name."Chica said. "Valerie. Im Valerie Lynn Howell." I said. "Hi Val!" Freddy said. "You must know who we are!" Bonnie said. "Ya of course I do.. where's Foxy?" I asked. "He's in Pirate's Cove. Wanna go see him?" Chica said. "Yes!" I said. "Let's go!" She said grabbing my arm and dragging me to Pirate's Cove. That's where I saw Foxy, sitting there crying. I ran up to him, giving him a hug and asked, "What's wrong captain?" "Bon- Wait who be you little lassy?" Foxy asked. "I be Val." I asked, doing my best pirate voice but failing cause of my British accent. "Ye be the new night guard, ey?" He asked his pirate accent thick. "Yes! I be the new night guard!" I said trying to do a pirate accent again. "Well nice to meet ye!" He said chirping up. "Nice to meet ya too!" Is aid giving up on the accent. "Gave up on ye pirate voice, ey?" he joked making me giggle. But soon I saw a white flash. "EY! CHICA! GIVE ME THAT CAMERA!" Foxy said. I was laughing my butt off. This job is really cool! "Foxy why were ya so sad earlier." I asked as he sat down. "Cause the bite of 87' made me shut down. So I be stuck here all day." He said sadly. "Hey how bout I come during the day and hang out with ya!" I said happily. "Ya that be great lassy!" He said. "Cool! How bout we-" I said before getting taken into a new room with a new person, GOLDIE! "Hi Goldie." I said. "Aww how'd ya know it was me!" He said fake pouting. "Cause your the only animatronic left." I said laughing, "And why'd ya take me?" "Oh just wanted to pull a prank on the boys and I wont hurt ya! And its cool your British too! Plus we can turn human wanna see?" He asked. "Umm sure!" I said. I saw Goldie transforming into a human. He had golden brown hair, a gold outfit, and a black top hat and bow tie. "Freddy will look like me only with brown." He said "Ok" I replied.  Best day ever!