A new story begins

"Hello my darling" a soft voice said

"Haaaa!?" A small voice squealed with excitement!

"I'm sorry I can only come once a year, but I brought you a present,"

"Oh please please please please PLEASE," the small voice exclaimed!

"Let's get right into it" said the soft voice.

📚👵🏻🙍🏼👱🏽👹🐷👩🏻🐭🐭🐭🐸📚

Once upon a time, there was a tall tower, the tallest in all the land. It was known as the Espîräl Tower and in it lived a young woman named Bertha.

 It was known as the Espîräl Tower and in it lived a young woman named Bertha

Bertha was more commonly known as another name, FairyGod Mother. She lived not alone either. In the tower were 3 mice named, Bert, Ronan and Rufus. An old ogre named Harenêgth guarded the tower day and night and FairyGod Mother also had a daughter and her name was Rapunzel.

The tower had to be guarded day and night, darkness in the world was very strong, and danger lurked around every corner. It was a different time than the last story... 3000 years before Momma Piggy.

The days were long and the days short. Darkness surrounded the castle as it was known as the only place left good. But that's just what FairyGod Mother told Rapunzel.
And Rapunzel believed her... Until one day a boy of age 17 called up to her from the bottom of the tower, he said his name was Valeria.

🏞🏯👱🏽🙎🏼👩🏻👹🌳🌳🌲🌳

Hey just so everyone knows this is the second book of the "Stories of Happyneverafterland" series but it is a prequel to The three little Piggys, definitely read that book first!

Vote Read Love👸🏻👩🏻👵🏻