authors note.

i don't know if anyone will ever see this, i really don't ever plan for anyone to see it

i don't know if anyone will ever see this, i really don't ever plan for anyone to see it. obviously you, my dear reader, are certainly reading this for some odd reason. i'm either six feet under or somehow gathered the courage to post this, hopefully the last suggestion? this story is gender swap, by the way, jimin and yoongi will be females in this piece.

(shoutout to any of my friends reading this, i'm fine i swear hahahah)

this is mildly infires off of personal experiences of my own. some warnings before you dive into this story... it will contain drugs and alcohol, eating disorders, self harm, strong language, and possibly some nc-17/other sensitive topics involved in this story. you have been warned and you are now free to read this at your own discretion. please be careful if it has any triggers that might cause you discomfort.

before you leave, i should say that this piece was influenced the story of "SKINNY BOY - yoonmin" by yoonginaps. i am strictly using my own ideas and creativity to stay away from their story as distant as possible. sadly, they are on a hiatus as of now (april 11th 2016), but maybe they'll come back soon. 

that is all, have a good rest of your day. i also hope that you enjoy this story, i would love to hear all and any feedback. (: remember that you are lovely. ♥