Bloody Chappie 1: New school,new life...?

"MOM! what? Huh? new school? NO--- *toot* *toot* *toot*"
SHIT! WHY DID SHE HUNG
UP THAT QUICK! I need to talk to her. Damn it!

"Nak,grab your things so we can leave now," my uncle or in tagalog 'tito' told me as he hopped on his motorbike.

"Argh! Now I have no choice but just to agree agree and agree with her," I muttered stomping my feet before hopping on the motorbike too.

If you guys are wondering why my 'tito' is with me,well mom's busy with my siblings while my dad is at work.
Only my tito is available today,  besides I'm not close to my parents so yeah.

Sooo, Mama Lizel said that my new school's name is "Red Stone Valley High". According to my research, the former name of that school was "Bloodstone Valley High" because of some reasons.

Researching to all the histories about that school in the net, I've seen that there are some news that is hidden and that the school is haunted.

I do believe in ghosts because I have encountered one of them when I was a kid. Well now that I have mentioned it, I kinda feel creepy now.

Imagining sleeping alone but having to feel like someone's sleeping beside you or hell, staring at you, fudge-

"Uhh tito Oli"

He stiffened at the mention of his name.

I began trailing off and thinking of any other words to say to stop him just in time. And after some time, mustering my courage "Can we just please go back? I don't think I can do this. I don't think I can ever bring myself to like my new school," were all the things that I have managed to say, despite the deafening sound of the wind gushing to the air as he drive.

"Iha, this is for your own good."

I tried my very best to beg to him but I failed. I could see the school I'm transferring to nearby already. Well,it doesn't look so haunted but what if,there are really ghosts? Oh hoho no no no- Where is my courage when I need it?

As soon as we arrived to my new school, I took my remaining courage to hopped of the car,dragging all my things with me.

I cleared my throat, the way to this school was so far. From ouransion, it took us like 2-3 hours to arrive here.

I checked my watch just to gasp enough by the news that it's already late- 10:30 PM.

I wonder if the Principal's still awake at this moment.

Feeling that my weight is heavier than it was earlier, I've finally found the Principal's office after what-seems like-forever-to-count minutes.

I stepped inside without any hesitation nor thinking of knocking on the door.

"Well,come and sit," the Principal said.

Kinda weird, he is so welcoming. Do they usually accept students at this late hour?

Basing on the way he act and his face,of course, he is between 40-45 years old.

I sat on the chair accross him without greeting back.

"So,welcome to Red Stone Valley High missy." Then he smiled,the playful one.

I...don't like the way he smiled.What's up with this rotten piece of shit?

I just rolled my eyes to the side then raised an eyebrow.

"Let's get rid of this now. I know you can feel and see how tired I am from the drive all tge way here, so just give me my dormitory room number. Make it quick. I don't have spare time talking to an old man ," I said with a mean look.