DICKS

Arima watches as Nimura Furuta sits on his desk, moving files and papers to the side. Furuta folds one leg over the other and smiles. "hello Kishō-San~" Furuta sings, his eyes heavy lidded. Arima's eyes narrow and he goes to Nimura, shutting his office door behind him. "Furuta-Kun... What are you doing here?" Arima asks. The younger boy just giggles. "I'm just visiting~" Furuta lays back on the desk. Arima grabs Furutas thighs, his cold eyes looking over Furuta. "You know you're not meant to visit me during the day like this." Arima says lowly as he runs his hands up Furutas thighs. "You seem to be hungry Kishō-San~ are you sure you want me to go~?". "Did I ever say that?" Arima says rather than asks and grabs Furutas hair roughly, pulling him up and making him look him in the eye. Furuta whimpers and smiles, he licks his lips. Arima bends Furuta over his desk and spanks him hard over and over, listening to Furutas yelps and whimpers of pleasure and pain. Arima pulls Furutas hair back so Furutas back is pressed against his chest, he grabs Furutas hips and presses his crotch against his ass so he can feel how big and hard he is. Furuta groans and reaches for Arimas pants but he just slaps Furutas hand away, laying him back on the desk and undressing him completely. Arima watches as Furuta blushes, for the first time he looks embarrassed and not like a smart ass bitch. Arima smirks and grabs a knife, running the blade down Furutas body but not cutting him, Furuta squirms and makes small pleased noises, the sense of danger making him excited. Arima lifts Furutas legs and spanks him with the flat side of the knife, Furuta gasps as the blade cuts him slightly. Arima runs the sharp side of the blade along Furutas ass and smirks as he watches the blood run down, he licks it up and opens Furutas legs, he begins eating him out. Furuta moans and moves his hips, feeling Arimas long tongue inside of him. Arima digs his nails in Furutas thighs and drags them down, leaving deep scratches. Small sobs of pleasure emit from Furuta as he opens his legs more for Arima. Arima pulls away and pulls his thick and long member out. Furuta smiles and his tongue hangs out of the side of his mouth. Arima doesn't wait and slams inside of Furuta, Furuta screams out and tears of pain fall from his eyes, a wide smile forms on his lips as Arima keeps slamming inside of him. Furuta's body goes limp and weak, he sobs in pleasure. Arima drags the knife down Furutas body, licking his lips and growling sexily at the sight. Furuta moans and lays his head back, the blood trickling down his beautiful pale skin. Arima slams hard into Furuta and cums, moaning and gripping his sides, digging his nails into his hips. Furuta's cum reaches up to his neck and splatters over his body, he screams in pleasure and goes limp. Arima pulls out and picks him up, gently cradling him and kisses his head. "Beautiful..." Arima whispers. Furuta smiles and heals, licking up the last of the blood.