One

Am I really who I think I am? Even so, this is not the life I wanted. I yearn for a life of luxury... A life of prestige... To be one who is envied by the masses. I yearn. Yet did nothing to achieve this life. Plainly said, I do not deserve it.

I used to be a quiet, soft spoken and a friend who is willing to listen to others, a friend who is willing to share many secrets with my closest friends. I was one who most turn to when depressed.

Now, I m someone similar yet different at the same time. I am no longer quiet. I am no longer the soft spoken girl everybody knew. I am one who is athletic. One who is rowdy. I appear flirty to some.... What happened to the previous me?

These few weeks, studying was hard. I know this is a big risk since the exams were coming up, but I just couldn't find the heart to study. There is something bothering me. This 'something' caused me pain... It gave me joy... But now it is something that made me want it too.... Leaving me when you know that you have already left an impact on me... I wish I could just erase you from my mind....

This 'something' made me unable to focus. It made me distracted. Lastly, it made my heart ache whenever I thought of it...

Why must you be seated across of me??? I silently wish that you could move closer to me... I silently wish you would notice me... I silently hope that we were together doing group projects... But it never happens.