A New Home

(Frisk's POV)
Since we got to the surface ,we got to a house to share. With Alphys,Undyne,Sans,Papyrus,Asgore,Toriel and Flowey. When Flowey decided to be good we got him a room in the house. We took him from the garden and plant him in a pot in his own room.

We all moved in and as we moved in Toriel baked us Butterscotch Cinnamon Pie as a celebration for all of us moving in together.

Sans started talking and said "This looks delicious , right Papierus."
Then Papyrus said "YES SANS , THIS DOES LOOK DELICIOUS"
Then an awkward silence came and Papyrus started thinking.

After thinking he realised something and said "WAIT A SECOND ,SANS!!!!!! WAS THAT A PUN." Sans then said "Yes." And then laughed and everyone was laughing , including me .

Sans said "I'm sorry Pap." Papyrus answered him and said "I FORGIVR SANS , JUST DON'T DO THAT AGAIN OK?"

"I'll try to Pap." Said Sans. Toriel said "Alright everyone let us begin to eat."

After we finished eating ,I asked Toriel "Can I give all of you a tour around here ?" Toriel responded "Alright my child let us take a tour around here."

When finshed the tour we all went back to our home and relaxed for a while. After we relaxed Sans said "hey kiddo , wanna go for a walk ?"

I replied " Ok, Sans." So we went for a walk Sans told more his hilarious puns and we laughed together and I said some puns too. When we went back home Sans decided to stay in my room for the night ,so when we had to go to bed he slept in the same bed as I did then he cuddle me like I was his Teddy bear. But I didn't mind anyways.

The next day

He woke up earlier then me and made some breakfast for me and I didn't know why he made it for butcit was good breakfast. Then I hugged him as a thank you for the breakfast, after that he hugged me back and it felt really nice and warm which I didn't get since had no skin and he also said that I was warm too and we both said at then same " This feels nice." We both were shocked and we both blushed at the same time.

Ok guys that was this chapter finished I hope u guys liked reading this and stay alert of the next chapter maybe . byeee :3
BoI from temmie