Prologue

The Northern Frontier. A cybersite that has no other cyberlife on it. Not even one borg lives on it. Well, except for one, and that borg's name was Hacker or, as he prefers it, THE Hacker. He was known for trying to take over Cyberspace many times. He began as a creation from Dr. Marbles, but turned against him, and wanted to rule Cyberspace all to himself. Up in his home, or the Grim Wreaper, Hacker was coming up with yet another plan to destroy Motherboard, the real ruler of Cyberspace.

"Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!! This is a complete disaster!" The Hacker said as he paced around the room. "It's no use! I've tried everything I could to try and conquer this dreaded cyberworld! I competed in that cooking show to win the golden hat for my magnitude machine, I've tried sending Lady Lovelace and Dr. Know-it-All Marbles back in time, I've even tried to destroy the Encryptor Chip, and yet, none of those plans worked. Not a single one of them! And it's all because of those stupid earthbrats, and that silly cyberturkey!" 

Those "earthbrats" Hacker was talking about was actually the Cybersquad. The squad consisted of Jackie, Inez, Matt, Digit, and the newest member of the group, Kristen "Kristy" Renee Quinlan. She was only 10 and a half when she joined the squad, and has made a remarkable streak of saving Cyberspace. She was also Matt's little sister, which is also why she has the same last name as him. Over the years, Hacker had developed a little crush on the pink alicorn (She was turned into one by him), and would often try to impress her to make her his queen.

"Oh, my dear, sweet Kristen. I'm doing everything I can to make you happy." The Hacker swooned as he went over to the picture of her.

" The Hacker swooned as he went over to the picture of her

"Oh, my beautiful, goldielocked princess. You're the most wonderful thing I ever layed eyes on. How I'd love to hold you and fold you in these arms. Kiss me, my queen." As Hacker swooned, and kissed the picture of Kristy, (A/N: Sorry, a little cheesy there!) One of his two henchmen, Delete, ran into the room. "Boss! Boss!" Delete shouted as he ran to the control center of the Grim Wreaper. "What is it, you duncebucket? Can't you see I'm busy here?!" Hacker shouted as put down the picture. "Sorry, boss, but, we gotta show you something! C'mon!" Delete said as ran out. 'If it's another stupid bunny again,...' Hacker thought, trotting down the steps.

When Hacker finally caught up with the two borgs, he realized that Buzz, his other henchmen, had something sparkling in his hands. Hacker noticed it immediately.

"Check it out, boss. I found this shiny gem while cleaning the garage." Buzz said, holding the gem so Hacker could see closely. "It's so sparkly! Don't you think so, boss? Huh?" Delete said excitedly.

"That's no ordinary gem, you bucket of bolts! It's the Cybergem! That's the weapon that Dr. Know-it-All Marbles used to hide a dark spirit inside." Hacker, without hesitation, grabbed the Cybergem, and ran back into the Grim Wreaper for research. "The legend of the Cybergem," The Hacker read, " Said to contain a powerful, and evil villain known as Dark Descent. Legend has it that if anyone dares to break the power contained inside it, they will be controlled by spite, and manipulative powers, and therefore, cannot be defeated." 'And I know just who to put the power in'.. He thought.

This was not gonna go well....