Lost - a Harry styles fan fiction

A/N

I decided to write my own fan fiction

because all the other ones annoyed me. This will be a Harry fan fic, but the other boys will be in it as well. I'm only going to write the first few chapters. If they get reads and votes then ill write more. That is all. Bye.

Harry's POV:

The emptiness I felt aching in my core never left, it Only became easier to ignore while I was surrounded by my four best mates and hundreds of thousands of screaming girls every night. But it was always there. Im harry styles. The world was on my shoulders. Everyone expected something from me I didn't know If I could always deliver. I'm Harry. I'm 19. And I'm alone. Surrounded by people. But always alone.

Ali's POV:

My white converse scuffed the sidewalk as I walked to Bleach academy for learning. It was a beautiful summer day though I was too nervous to notice it. I knew today was a big day as I entered the building and waited for the elevator. I attended the best beauty school in New York City. And I was its best student if I do say so myself. I was to nervous to reply as the majority of the students around me greeted me with good mornings craving my attention. To say the least I was popular here. I was always good at showing off and I did from the second I walked through these doors. Everyone knew who Ali was. I was 5'9" with unruly waist length hair that resembled much like a lions mane. I had tan skin and large hazel eyes that hid behind my large ray bans. I usually dressed funky but today I wore some plain blue jeans and a top shop shirt I liked very much. I made quite a name for myself after I punched that kid that always tormented the gay guys at bleach. I don't remember his name that asshole. But otherwise I was really good with hair. And everyone knew it. I was top shit here at bleach and everyone knew it. Everyone wanted to either be my friend or be me. I was the youngest student at bleach though no one would know. I was only 17 but looked like I was at least 19. Most of the people here were in their early 20s. It's okay I kicked all their asses at this shit anyway.

Mr. Varner, my advisor had told us yesterday that a close friend of his, a guest, a famous hair and make up guru was looking for a young new assistant. He didn't say who. But I had some ideas. He said whoever she chose would end up traveling the world making loads of money. That's exactly what I needed. I'd prepped days for this special guest. No ones presentation was nearly as detailed and as well done as mine. Everyone set up in mr. Varners room and we waited for the guest to arrive. I went up to the front of the class to hand mr. Varner a late assignment.

"Ms. Brooks" he greeted in his feminine voice. He wore a lime green suit and he was wearing too much green eyeshadow, with his lavender hair to top it off. "If I didn't know better I'd say you were nervous" he said with a small smile. I grinned back cheekily before replying "hardly" he nodded once before stepping closer. "You've got this in the bag" he whispered before sending me back to my seat. "Settle down class settle down." Mr. Varner yelled at the class as I took my seat in the front. There was a knock on the door. "Now class there is someone Id like to meet. Now remember to be the best you you can be this woman could change your life!" He said as he opened the door. The door to my future. A tall thin woman walked in, her platinum hair in an intricate messy French braid on her head. I knew her. Oh my god. There is no way that was --

" Lou Teasdale" mr. Varner announced to the class.

OH. MY. GOD.