How's your day been? Good? Well mine was rough.

My name is Peter Walker, and I was  walking through the hall of my school, going to class. Then I saw this nerdy kid getting picked on, and I felt bad, so I went to help him. And I was probably gonna get hurt, because this guy was huge.
"Hey man, leave the kid alone," I said.
"Yeah?" He said, his name was Derek Soulman. "What are you gonna do?"
"I don't want trouble," I said. "I just want you to leave this kid alone."
"I might... Later." Then turned around and started beating the kid. That's when I grabbed the guy's shoulder, turned him around, and punched him in the face.
"Well," he said, wiping the blood from his lip. "You asked for it." He picked me up by my neck, six inches of the ground and started punching my stomach with his other hand. I don't usually like getting into fights, but this guy deserved it. He has been beating me and other kids since seventh grade.
"I not gonna take anymore crap from you!" I choked out. I slammed my forearm on his elbow, which caused it to bend and his hand to let go of me. It was a pretty bad fight, I got him square in the forehead, then he got mad. He hit me in the face twice, then in the gut.  
"Stay down kid," he told me. Any other kid would, but me, nah. I'm an idiot. And I got up, hit him in the gut, grabbed his head and kneed his face.
"Damnit! You broke my freakin' nose!" He exclaimed.
"Ouch, you got a little something on your-" I was cut of by my head getting slammed into a locker and becoming unconscious.