Chapter 1.

(Taylor's Perspective)

I just moved to a small town, I wanted to get out of Nashville. Years of dreaming of being a singer ever since I was little where crushed when I keeped on knocking on door after door of record deals without being opened. I tried every radio station in town begging them to listen to my songs but they gave one look at me and laughed saying I was too young. Saying I wouldn't make it in the music business, other singers would have eaten me alive. I ignored them and keeped doing that for a year.

After a year of looking and looking I just gave up. I put the guitar down, stopped singing, never picked up the pencil to write again. I was crushed, I lost myself. I didn't know what to do with my life. Music was my life and it slipped threw my fingers.

So I found a job to distracted myself, always working. I was never late, I always arrived when they needed me if they where short handed. I worked extra shifts. I even found a second job, when that job ended and went off to the second one. I earned so much money quickly.

When I saved up enough money I applied for college. I went to college for four years being a writing major. I started to write more and more again. I writes everything, poems, songs, essays. I got straight A's all threw college.

When I graduated my parents where so proud. We threw a party with all my friends and family. I told them I wanted to move that day. They where shocked at first but when I explained that I wanted to experience new things they understood and supported me. So my parents help me save up enough money for a house.

We searched and searched houses to live in online. The houses in Nashville where way too expensive for me. So we looked at some out of state houses and we found this one here. When I first saw it online I fell in love instantly. My parents where hesitant at first seeing how far away it was, but when we talked about it more they understood.

So I sent a message to the sales women online saying I am interested in the house. So I bought bought the house, I packed all of my things. My parents drove me to the airport, we said our goodbyes and I went on the plane. The plain ride seemed like forever, this is the farthest away I have ever been from my family.

The plain ride ends and everyone got there things slowly walking out of the plain. I walk over to the lugae area and got my suit case. I walk out of the air port and found a cab, I told the driver my address and we drive down the road to me new home. We already sent a moving truck to my house so all of my stuff that can't go on the air plane with me is already there.

The cab starts to drive threw neighborhood after neighborhood. We arrive to my new home, and the cab stops in front of my new home. "This is the place?" the cab driver asked looking at the house in disbelief.  "Yes this is it. Thank you for the ride." I said and paid him. I get out of the car and the cab drove away.

The house isn't that bad. It just needs some few touch ups, maybe fix some broken boards, it definitely needs a new paint job. The front lawn needs some work too. I walk up the steps and get my key out from my pocket, I put the key into the lock and I turn the key. The door opens with a loud creak and I step inside.

I walk into my new home, its from the 80's. The house small but cozy. To the right is the kitchen, to my left is the dining room. There are stairs that go up to the second floor.

I walk into the kitchen and open the fridge. It's empty, I need to go to the store. I will go after I bring all of my stuff in the house. I walk back outside and walk to the moving truck. I only have a few things, some dishes, clothes, pictures of family and friends. I need to go the furniture store to get a bed frame, a couch, a tv, some small furniture.