ATB 1

Scarlett Moon

Disaster

"Fucking hell. Scar! Go down here right now! We're gonna be late!" Braxton yelled. Ugh. Can't he understand that I need to fix my hair, have to pic what should I wear, what shoe it would match, what kind of hairstyle i should do, and I still need to do my make up. See how hard it is to be a girl?! He wouldn't understand! He's a guy!

"Wait! Or I swear, if you leave me here, I'll burn the poster that Adam Levine signed that you love so damn much." I said while looking at him seriously. He's sitting at my couch. I'm in my walk in closet choosing what to wear. I think I should wear my   white long sleeve shirt and wear a maroon skirt that goes above my knee. Then wear my white heels. Simple yet elegant.

I saw his mouth gape open at what I said. "Don't you dare Scar." Psh. He can't scare me. I've been with this ass since diapers and he thinks that he, can scare me? 

"Try me." I said then smirk at him. He knows I'm just playing with him. But when I'm serious, I'll burn it right in front of him. 

I fixed my hair in a side ponytail and put on light make up. "I swear Scar---"

I walked out of the closet and twirled in front of him. "So. How do I look?" I asked Brax while smiling so bright.

"You look.. Like a witch. HAHA-- ouch! Hey! I'm kidding!" I stomped on his foot and glared at him. Not a funny joke.

"Stop joking! Seriously. How do I look?" I asked impatiently. I easily get pissed and he knows this. So he gave an honest answer.

"Gorgeous as ever babe." He said while pulling me to him and kissed my cheek. Which made me smile. Oh Braxton. If you only knew..

We went to his car and drived to school.

"So do you remember when I was worrying about my history test? Because I didn't review? I got a B-!" He said happily. I wasn't focusing on what he was saying because I was still sleepy. And then I just fell asleep.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

"Hey. Sleepy head. Wake up." I heard Brax tell me. I looked outside and saw that we're at school already.

"Scar." I looked at him. He was smiling and handing me a cup of coffee. I took it and I was gonna ask what's the flavor and where he bought it but he beat me to it. "It's your fave, babe. Still doubt me? I knew you were gonna ask. You always do. You think I don't know your favorite flavor. And I bought it at Starbucks. You were sleepy so I though you could use some coffee." Then he pouted. Aww. So cute. He bought this because he thinks I need it. He cares for me. And the thought just made me smile.

"Sorry. And thanks by the way." I took a sip from the coffee and mm. It tasted so good.

I got out the car and got my bag. Brax then went to my side and slung his arm on my shoulder. We're like a couple. Take note, 'Like'. Everyone wants us to become a couple. We're both pretty famous. They even created ship names for us. ScarTon. Funny yet cute. They say we're the perfect match and that if we become a couple, we'll be the best couple in school.

Some of the students are just walking and doing normal stuff. Most of them are talking about us.

Then we saw Lyna. A mistake that Brax made. She's Brax's fling few years ago from when we had vacation at New York. She just moved here and she literally begged Brax to come back to her. Gross.

"Hey. Scar. Want to do something crazy?" He said while smirking. Uh-oh. I think I know what he's thinking. And I like it.

I nodded and smirked too.

Lyna was about to call Brax when he suddenly pulled me and kissed me. This is normal for us actually. We usually kiss but still think there is no meaning.

He pulled me closer and hugged me tightly. And then he whispered, "Is she gone?"

I looked around and saw she was fuming mad but not yet gone. She walked to me and tried to pull my hair but I slapped her right on time. Serves her right.

"Bitch! Did you just kiss my boyfriend in front of me?!" And then pulled my hair. Now, Brax got really mad. He's protective when it comes to me and his sister Melissa.

He pulled Lyna's arm and glared at her. "Dare. To. Touch. Her. Again." And I saw Luna swallowed. She pushed Braxton and slapped him. "I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

"What the? I don't have a girlfriend! And you will never be my girlfriend! Look at Scar! You see what you just did? You may be a girl but that doesn't mean you can hurt Scarlett!"

"What? She's your fling?" She snorted. And with that, I lost it. I know this was an act to make her back off but insulting me?

I slapped her. I was about to say something when Braxton pulled me away from her and we went to our next class.

"Are you okay?" Then he fixed my hair and checked if I have any bruises. I involuntary blushed at what he did. Why am I blushing?

"Yep! I'm fine. Still don't know how you manage to put up with her for a few hours. She's a witch." I said. Its true though.

"Yeah yeah. I know. I'm sorry. This is a total disaster. So if you want, I'll buy you that new book you want even though your room looks like a library." He chuckled.

"Hey! Don't you insult my sanctuary. And yes. I would love to have that book." I grinned. I am such a nerd.

"So, mall? Later? I'll wait for you here." He kissed my cheek like how he always does. "Gotta go babe. See you later!" Then he left to go to his room. And I was left in front of the door to our classroom and thought,

This disaster wasn't so bad after all.