Prologue

Have you ever heard of the internet or WIFI? Who am I kidding of course you have it's the 21st century. My name is Braxley Lynn Rowland, you could say I am semi famous on YouTube, but I am more famous on musical.ly. If you couldn't tell from my name I am Hunter, Brandon, and Ashton Rowland's sister, but to be more specific I am Hunter's twin sister. You don't know a lot about me, obviously I haven't told you anything about me unless you are some creepy stalker dude. Oh yeah, before I go on to all the really interesting facts about me I am kept a secret, so basically no one knows that I am Hunter Rowland's twin sister, or part of his family. So that's why I am going to tell you about myself right now. I love to sing, but no one knows I can except for my best friend Dakota Grier! Yes, the famous Nash and Hayes Grier's sister, but she is also kept a secret. By the way if you think our brother are horrible for keeping us a secret they aren't, we wanted to be kept a secret so that we could have a nice normal life without people using us to get to our brothers. I am 16 (I know they aren't but just go with it it's a fan-fiction" and go to Maple Hills High School. I usually walk to school, I have a car but it's no point in driving if your school is only four blocks from your house. My car is a red 2014 Jeep Wrangler. Now, before you say i'm spoiled I am not in any way spoiled i wanted a car and was told if I wanted one I would have to buy the car, so I bought a car. I also skateboard, you could say i'm tomboyish but I also love dressing up so I don't know what you would call that. My all time favorite food is pineapple. I know weird right, but it's so good I could have pineapple for every meal of the day, everyday. I am also a goody-goody I care way to much about my grades and getting into college, I want to go to Yail so hopefully I get in even though I am only a sophomore. I love to go to the beach, Dakota and I go there all the time since we live in Moorisville, North Carolina we are close to the beach. I love to drink Arizona tea, I mean if you hate it, bye. I can't be friends with you, i'm just joking we can still be friends. Have you ever been to or heard of Starbucks? Well, you see i'm kinda obsessed with it, and I go there everyday after school. It's so bad that the people that work there have my order memorized. Told you it was bad. Also whenever Hunter's friends are over I leave or hide up in my secret room in my closet. Which again only Dakota knows about. The door has three locks on it, so no one can get in, and when I'm not in there the locks are on the outside and when I am in there the locks are on the inside. In the inside the walls are mint green with one gray wall, the gray wall has a bunch of pictures in it, then around the whole room I have yellow Christmas lights. Don't worry I didn't forget about the food and drinks, that's why I have a mini fridge, I also have a little cupboard for unhealthy snacks, and last I have two gray bean bags to sit on because its uncomfortable to sit on the floor. Well sometimes, but other times its really comfortable. This place is one of my favorite places to be, well alongside a tree in my neighbors back yard. Oh also, Dakota's whole family knows that i'm Hunter's sister and my family obviously. Well I think that pretty much sums up my life, until next time by!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:
So continue reading if you want to this isn't the first chapter it's just the prologue also in the first chapter I will have a picture of what Braxley and Dakota look like. DM me on wattpad if you want to be friends or if you have any tips. 

Instagram- just_karenna

Snapchat- just_karenna