To the Moon and Back~ (A Bajan Canadian lovestory)

As I was walking home from a lake somewhere in Canada, I bumped into a guy. I fall back, my head landing on grass. "Oh my god. Are you okay?"  He says. I see the guy, with dark brown hair."Yeah.. I'm fine.." I say, sitting up while rubbing my head. 'Damn he is hot'. The one with the dark brown hair reaches for my hand, helping me up. "I'm Mitch. And you are?" "Jane. My name is Jane." I say, smiling. "Hey, wanna hang out?" I nod. He grabs my wrist and pulls me to his house. "JEROOOMMEE!!" Mitch yells, causing me to cover my ears. "WHATT?" "COME UP HEREEE!!" And then Jerome comes up. I see him eye me, my head to my feet. He smiles. "Heyyy baby girl." He says, winking. I wince and give a small smile. "Jerome, this is Jane." "She's smokin hot." He says, walking closer. I step behind Mitch. "Don't even think about it, Jerome." Mitch says, an arm wrapping around my waist. "Aw c'mon Mitch! Can't I have a little fun?" Jerome says, somehow pulling me away. "Miittccchhh" I say as Jerome pulls me down a hallway. "JEROOOMMEE!!" Mitch says, running. I pull away and run and Mitch and I crash into each other. I was blushing at the position we were in. Mitch on top of me, and I was under him. "Sorry, Jane." "NOW KISS!" Before me and Mitch could turn around, Jerome pushed Mitch's head forward and it came crashing onto mine.  I blushed deeply as his lips were on mine. Mitch pulled away, blushing. "Aw! No action? I'll show you how it's done." Jerome says, grabbing my waist. "Not so fast, biggums." I say, doing a backflip out of his arms. I look at Jerome, with his mouth open. I push his chin up. "You'll get flies." I say, high fiving Mitch. Mitch takes my hand, and brings me into his room. "Jane, I'm so sorry about Jerome." I smile. "It's fine, Mitch." He leans in, and kisses me, with such passion.