The Last Rose (Summarized Novel)

The Last Rose (Summarize)

Genre: Romance

All things here only made up names

The story is about a man(Andrew) who met a girl(Hannah) which is broken hearted on the next day of their meeting. As the time passes, the girl's heart turned into pieces over time. So the man agreed to help the girl to recover from her love side effect. The two agreed that they will meet always as soon as the girl finds her new lover. Unexpectedly, the man develops a feeling to the girl which he keeps it. He is too scared to confess his love to the girl. Is it because he don't want to be rejected? One day, a man confessed his feeling to the girl. This two flirting each causing them to have relationship to each other. Everytime the two dating with each other. Andrew's heart is falling into pieces so he did was to stop meeting with Hannah. Will he continue to help Hannah and continue to hurt himself or not? Will his lovelife fails?

Chapter 1

The First Meeting

I was living in Italy. Living with my mom, brother, and little sister. My dad died two years ago. My mother is the primary source of our finance. She works at her own shop. It is one-kilometer away from our house. Also, my brother is working too. He is our secondary finance. We do survive poverty. My mom's name is Reena. She is 46 years old and 5'3 height. My brother is Floyd. He is 26 years old and 5'9 height. He is working at Cafe Balooga. Working only weekdays. Mom is 20 years old when he gave birth to my brother Floyd. My name Andrew. Andrew Salle. I am 16 years old and 5'6 height. I have younger sister named Kotori. She is 8 years old. She is cute but hardheaded-naughty person. Every morning I wake up to go to my school. Sometimes we have saturday class. It is really boring but I need to get a degree for me to have work. But I must graduate first from highschool.

Monday. Sept. 12, 2005

5:01PM

It is my first day in my class. Fourth Year Class B. after a long summer, I continue to school again. Good to be

back. New school. New Life. New friends. I was transferred to another school because I requested my mom to transfer different school. The name of the school is John Kennt High. I am always sitted at the last row even when I am fifth grader. As I approach to my classroom, I saw a girl. She is pretty, charming and short(5'3 height). My eyes followed her not even knowing that I would crashed to a wall. Ack! Bitch Wall.

I almost got embarrassed but i think she didn't notice me after all. When I got crashed to a wall, she disappeared right away. When I reached my room, I took a little glance to my classmates. None of them is familiar to me. As I sit to the last row, I heard a lovely voice. "You're a stupid guy who crashed to a wall, right?".

As I turned my head my time stops.

It feels like I have seen a ghost. Paralyzing my body within seconds. Realizing she is the girl whom I've met before going to my class. Suddenly I talked back to her question.

"Yeah right. You're the reason why I crashed to that wall".

"How? I didn't even pushed you to that wall"

"You're pretty which you've got my attention"

"Well, anybody say that"

" I know that I am pretty since grade school"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes, what is that?"

"Do...Do.. You-"

"Do I have a boyfriend?"

"Well, how do you know that I will ask you something like that?"

"Everyone I met before asked that question"