Christopher Winchester vs. the Gender Benders

Chris Winchester is your typical teenage boy

Chris Winchester is your typical teenage boy. He hangs out with friends, skips school, checks out girls (boys too!), fights with his sisters, is on the baseball team. Except for when he's hunting monsters with his fathers and uncle. It's his a strange bonding technique. But hey! It works, and it's extra special because he's younger twin sisters Gabrielle and Jo-Anna can't join them.

Why? For many reasons. Maybe because they're too young? Too loud? Too ugly? Chris is under the impression that it's all of the above.

"Chris!" His dad Dean shouted up the stairs. "Hurry your ass up! You're going to be late."

"I'm coming!" He groaned, dragging himself into the kitchen.

"Sleeping Beauty finally graces us with her presence." Gabrielle said as she soaked her waffles in syrup.

"Who woke you up, Chrissie? Teagan or Shelley?" Jo-Anna mocked.

"Probably both." Gabrielle snickered.

"Girls!" Their other dad hissed. "Leave him alone."

"Okay, daddy." They giggled like a bunch of harpies.

"Ignore them, Christopher." Chris smiled at Castiel.

"Dad," the teen faced Dean. "Can I drive the impala today?"

"No." Dean sighed as he reached for his keys. "Your uncle Sam barely drove it."

"I'm not uncle Sam, I'm your son." Chris grinned.

"Which gives me the reason to worry about you behind the wheel." Dean gripped the back of his neck. "Now if you keep this up you're walking."

There's only one thing worse than not driving in high school, and it's being driven by your dad to high school. Chris hurried out without a final goodbye.

"Teagan, are we still up for today?" Chris asked the beautiful dark skinned boy.

"Yes. I grabbed a fifty from my mom's bag." He flashed the bill with a bright smile. "What do you have?"

"My dad's wallet." He revealed the tattered leather. "There's about seventy-five dollars."

"We are gunna be so grounded." Teagan laughed, throwing his arm arm around Chris' shoulder. Chris hoped that he wasn't as red as he felt.

"C'mon it's Deadpool." The Winchester boy smiled.

"Our fourth time watching it, too."

"We'll leave after third period." Chris reminded his best friend. After the two boys parted, Chris headed to his locker. Two females were in the room beside it. It looked as if they were searching for something. He had a very odd feeling about them.

"We need that key." The blond one hissed.

"Calm down, we did the spell and it said it was here." The dark haired one smiled.