COPYRIGHT & WARNING

WARNING:

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be copied, printed, photocopied, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, recording or otherwise without the prior permission of the publisher.

This is a work of nonfiction. But names and character's have been changed to protect the identity of those involved. Any resemblance to any actual persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

WARNING:

Not for young readers. Stories will sometimes include sex, violence, harsh and explicit language, cruelty, adult situations, and certain issues that some readers may take offense to. By choosing to read on I cannot be held accountable or liable for whatever future offense is taken.

Author's note:

Hi everyone. I am new and this is my first attempt at using Wattpad. I have a lot of great idea's and I have a book I started and I want to finish here but here's the thing... I am a total slow poke. I have OCD and I tend to be a perfectionist. So please be patient with me. I promise to get better over time cause I am sure I am going to make many mistakes here in the beginning so please be kind. I dislike hater's but I would love constructive criticism and feedback from my reader's, and encouraging words are always welcome. I'm human and I am so NOT perfect. I'll do my best to update often and I'll try to answer comments as much as possible. Again just bare with me... I think that once I introduce you to my main character from my biggest book project... you'll love her. Lyrica is so worth the wait! Thank you all for reading and I hope you will continue to read.

Always,

Ice