day number 1 the field trip

Our Story begins in the Japanese land of Tokyo.

I walked down the road going to school. It's peaceful today. Birds chirping,bees collecting honey, a cute voice calling my name behind me. Wait what? I turn around and see hadashi running to catch up with me. She was so small if she fell her book bag could crush her. When she caught up to me she looked really excited. "Hey Hatake guess what day it is!!!" "Monday?" I say confused. "no well yeah but it's also the day of the field trip!!!" she squealed. "isn't it a little weird the field trips on a Monday." I ask "shouldn't it be a Friday thing?" she stops "yeah that is weird but we can't do anything about it" she looks at me. "yeah I guess your right." she smiles "come on let's hurry."

In the classroom
The teacher is babbling on about something in the front. I sit way in the back and most of the time I daydream. And now that I think about it I never make an effort to remember my teachers name. I usually give them nicknames and theirs been some occasions where I've said them out loud. "mister hishimoto!!!" I look up and realize everyone is in line and waiting for me. "oh I'm sorry" I walk past the teacher and get in line. We headed to the bus.

"Yes!!! We finally made it!!!" hadashi yelled getting off the bus. "um hadashi where exactly are we?" I ask. She turned in shock at what I said "were at the science emporium you idiot!!!" "didn't you pay attention to what I was telling you on the bus!" she asked very angrily "hadashi I don't pay attention to anything school related" she walked inside ignoring my very truthful comment. I follow her inside. First the cool air hits me then I see what looks like millions of kids from other schools talking laughing and sadly.... Actually learning. I look around trying to find my class and a decent chimichanga stand. I spot them at the back of the building at a weird machine with two pods. I run over there but when I get there the person speaking moves on. I turn to follow my class but I see a rock drop by one of the pods. I walk over and pick it up. "hey come on" hadashi says. She notices the green rock in my hand. "What's tha-" a loud bang cuts her off two figures bust though the roof and hit the ground hard. The noises attracted a crowd of kids and adults. The first person that gets up is a man in....spandex? He was struggling just trying to get up, but the other person was too fast. He grabbed the struggling man "ha looks like the man of steel isn't so invincible." man of steel is he superman? "lex" he choked "don't do this." "shuddup!!!" he yelled. He threw him into the first pod and it closed quick. "hey!!! " I yelled "you can't just do that!!!" he turned I realized it was a man in some type of suit. His cold eyes stared at me. "I can do whatever I want." he blasted me with some type of energy. I was pushed back into another pod. It closed and started to make noises and light up. I screamed.....