Oops

Chapter 1

There was a girl named keke who lived in Chicago and was born in 1990. She was always around her family who were a mafia gang. She just assumed they were loving and caring. On the night before her birthday, the young girl was up watching tv when she was distracted by a person that was yelling and arguing with someone else , so the young girl got up off the bed and walked up to the door.

When she opened it she walked down the stairs very quietly and while she was walking down the stairs she turned her head every which way. Finally she was down and she see's a light coming from the kitchen so she walked up agaisnt the hallway wall so that her shadow could not be seen. When she made it to the end of the hallway she stopped to listen to the yelling and arguing.

She was making strange faces because she couldnt understand what they were saying , but this is when she knew she messed up. Keke peeked around the corner and saw 5 males dressed in black while surrounding big loads of money and what she thought was candy sugar, but it was really "cocaine".

When she realized that the 5 males had guns on them she tried to make her way back up the stairs, but she walked on a part of the floor that had a creeking sound. Keke new that the 5 males heard her because they all stop talking in their forigen languages. She said to herself mannn i have dont it now.

She realized that the front door was open, so when the 5 males came around the corner she made her way out by running as fast as she could. The males were shooting bullets at her it sounded like thunder. The 5 men followed her out the door but had a rude of awaking. They didnt know that outside there were plenty of gun fire awaiting them, but thats just the end. Let me tell you how it all started from DAY 1.....