Copy 1

Once there was a girl named best friend who fell in love with Buddha.

Suddenly, a Xerox Machine came into their life and copied everything about Best friend, her hair, except her braces the Best friend copied Xerox Machine’s eyeglasses.

The Sexy Bitch borrowed Best friend’s eyeglasses then she lived happily ever after while riding a Horse.

The Xerox Machine continued to copy Best friend until Buddha left Best friend and HE LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER

WITH XEROX MACHINE.

Best friend met Buddha once again in a reunion, she found out that Buddha and Xerox Machine were separated.

Then Best friend invited Buddha to talk.While walking in the seashore, Buddha told Best friend that he still loves best friend and can’t forget about her. The Best friend asked, “Why did you choose Xerox Machine over me?”

Buddha answered, “Because I thought we’ll just be friends.”Then Best friend said, “How come that you’re saying you still love me if we’re just really friends?”

He answered again, “Yea…”

They were interrupted when Xerox Machine arrived to the party. Xerox Machine saw Buddha and Best friend together and she thought that Best friend didn’t know about their break-up. She also pretended that they were still together.

When Best friend saw Xerox Machine coming towards to them, she tried to leave but Buddha held her arm and stopped her.

Xerox Machine asked Buddha why he didn’t let Best friend to leave. Instead of answering, Buddha dumped her. Buddha also reminded how Xerox Machine broke-up with him. Buddha intentionally said to her that Best friend knows about the break-up and to stop acting like as if they’re still together.

“Are you trying to humiliate yourself?”, Buddha asked. Instead of slapping Buddha, Xerox Machine slapped Best friend and left the two.

Then Best friend shouted, “If you think that I didn’t know anything about your thoughts. Well, you’re thinking wrong because your thoughts are quite loud and you have the guts to slap me on the face?”

Buddha tried to calmed Best friend down but he can’t. “You copied everything from me! You copied my hair, you copied my style and you’re trying to copy my personality and attitude but there’s only one thing that you cannot copy from and it is the love from Buddha.

Xerox Machine shouted back, “I became his girlfriend first, I was the one who love him first, I HAD HIM FIRST AND HE LOVE…”

“ENOUGH!”, Buddha shouted. He faced Xerox Machine and said, “From the first place, you knew that I didn’t love you and you also knew that I loved Best friend first before you. I thought I fell in love with you but I was wrong. Whenever I see you, Best friend’s personality is reflecting to you and I can see her in you but Best friend is different from you. I LOVE HER AND I DON’T LOVE YOU.

Because of anger, Xerox Machine rushed to Best friend and grabbed Best friend’s hair, she even tried to slap her. Xerox Machine did all the things she wants to do to Best friend, she hurt her.

After what Xerox Machine did, Best friend had her revenge and did what Xerox Machine did to her too. Buddha stopped the fight. He separated the two girls and go with Best friend instead of Xerox Machine.

They decided to go back to the apartment which they rented and Buddha treated the bruises and wounds of Best friend which she got from Xerox Machine.

Best friend broke the silence and said, “You didn’t love Xerox Machine and you loved me, I thought we’re just friends?”

Buddha answered, “Since the day I met you and became my friend, I started to love you but I know that you can’t love me back the way I love you so I tried to love Xerox Machine but I can’t because I still remember you, my first love.

Best friend had a teary-eyed while listening to Buddha and answered again, “You started to love me but you know that I can’t love you back the way you love me? From the very first place, I loved you. I didn’t want to tell you the truth because I might be the one who will be the reason of your break up  and I don’t want to see that you’re hurt because of me. “