~ Chapter One ~

You woke up to a bright light coming from your window, gently warming your face. It was Monday, your first day at Fairy Tail High, the best school in all of Fiore. You couldn't even describe how lucky you felt. Only the best of the best can get into Fairy Tail High, but not only that, you have to qualify for some personality traits, like being respectful and such. However, people who aspire to become magic teachers, trainers, or etc, go there as well. Not only mages. And at that, talented mages too.

You were in your comfortable laced (color) nightgown, laying on your bed and staring at the ceiling. You still had about forty minutes to get ready, so you decided to make breakfast first.

You slipped the toast into the toaster and sat down, daydreaming about your first day.

Will I be able to make friends the first day? Or am I gonna do something stupid and ruin my life? Can I do this?

You decided to push your thoughts out of the way for a little bit. Leaving the toast in the toaster, you stood up and went to the bathroom to brush your (length, color) hair, leaving it (style: example is wavy or straight or something). You were stunningly beautiful. You got compliments often, actually.

I can do this. It's just school. I'll be fine. 

You put on the school uniform, which you thought was pretty cute. It consisted of a blue skirt that was above the knee, and a white polo that came with a cute blue tie. The shoes and socks were your choice, and the same rule went for how you style your hair.

You decided to put on some white knee high socks and white slip on shoes. It went well with your outfit, and you looked amazing. You brushed your teeth quickly, grabbed your book bag, lunchbox and toast, and headed out the door. Throwing the book bag straps on your shoulders, you shoved the toast in your mouth and walked quickly. You didn't want to be late on your first day of school. That would leave a horrible impression on you.

Lunchbox in one hand and half a piece of toast in the other, you got closer to Fairy Tail High with each step. You were so nervous that it was crazy. And the thing is, everyone knew that you were new. Even though school at Fairy Tail High has been going on for about two months now, it was still a new year, so you'd be okay. The problem is, you would be stared at and pointed at because you were new to the school! You really hoped someone would maybe help you out.

And then, you saw it. A magnificent sight, actually.

A big brick and concrete building with big windows, a clock tower, a nice front garden and entrance way, and a little fountain. It was amazing.

Your day was gonna be great. 

You saw students coming in and out and looking around. With your (color) hair flowing gracefully in the wind, you walked to the big double doors.

Walking inside, you explored the hallways, looking at all the rooms. A library, music room, theater, art room, cafeteria, soccer and track field, and a big arena. You didn't know what the arena was for, but you could ask later. You had to get to class before you were late!

You opened up your book bag really quick and checked your classroom number. Class A-2 was your classroom, according to your paper. You were really excited, so you walked as quickly as possible to find the class. 

After walking down several hallways, you found a door with a sign above it that read Class A-2. Finally! You took a deep breath before opening the door.

No mistakes at all, (Y/N). This is your chance.

You slowly opened the door, and all eyes were immediately on you. All of their gazes were completely locked on you. But you didn't worry, because you practiced for this.

"Ah, Miss (Y/N) (L/N), welcome to our class. Everyone, please make (Y/N) feel welcome. She is new here and this is her first day."

Well, that was pretty obvious.

The teacher seemed nice. He had striking blue hair (and facial hair) and was wearing a blue, long sleeved shirt and long black pants. 

There was a name on the board that read, "Mr. Conbolt".

"Have a seat. There's one in the back."

You bowed to the class before taking a seat. After you sat down, though, everyone stopped staring.

Except for one stubborn pink haired boy.  

You tried your best to ignore his stare, but it was really bugging you. It had been at least ten minutes after you sat down, for goodness sake. 

After listening to Mr. Conbolt talk about the history of magical power and such, you actually wished that this class was over, so he could stop staring at you. With such a striking gaze, it was very hard to focus on something else.

And with that thought, the bell was louder than you expected. It interrupted your thoughts and you immediately got up and grabbed your belongings.

The pink haired boy's desk was right beside yours, so it was hard to avoid eye contact.

"(Y/N), right?"

You slowly turned to see a bright smile. His eyes were hypnotizing, and you couldn't look away.

"I'm Natsu Dragneel. What brings you to Fairy Tail?"

It had to have been fate that you met Natsu Dragneel.

That day, you didn't know that, but it definitely was. 

(Hey guys! First chapter, I need feedback before I write anything else on this story.

Please comment and tell me what you think!

Love you all soooooooooooo much!!!

~Jenna-chan <333)