A night with the F.A.C.E

Sveiki!! I am your wonderlicious author~senpai!! You shall obey me or everyone will die~... oh, um... never mind that!! Sillies!! Let's get on with the show~
Ollie: Poppet, are you okay?
Al: Yeah dollface, you're acting a little weird
Matt: Um maple, maybe you should lay down, I think you had too much tequila today...
Me: Do you guys hear anything? Ahh *runs over to françois* HELP!! IM HEARING THE VOICES AGAIN!! *jumps on his lap and passes out*
François: Mon Dieu!! Nous avons vraiment besoin de lui obtenir de l'aide... (My god!! We really need to get her some help) *picks author~senpai up* *mumbles* Là encore, nous regarder... (Then again, look at us) *Goes to author~senpais room*
Everyone: *follows*
Franny~pants: *Throws me on bed and covers me with blanket* bonsoir
Me: *Thinking* hehehe... this'll teach them to prank me...
Everyone: *Gets ready to leave*
Me: 3...2...1... *Yells* ATTACK!!! *latches onto Al's back, hitting him upside the head* You!! Deserve!! This!!
Al: What the *bleep* did I do?!?!
Ollie: Swear jar mister!!
~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~
???: I knew pranking the dudette would cause her to attack!! THE HERO WAS CORRECT!!
??: Shut it you git!!
????: I agree with the anglerette, Alfred. Shut up
Alfred: whatever...
~~~~~~~~~~Inside~~~~~~~~~~
F.A.C.E family plus me!! (Tanzenavia): *Looking out the window*
Me: Sorry guys!!
F.A.C: *grumbles*
Ollie: Awww, poppet!! You're adorable!!!! (~*_*~) *faints of nosebleed*
Me: NOOOOOOO OLLIE!!!! WHY MUST I BE SOOOO CUTE AND INNOCENT!!! *pauses* scratch that, WHY MUST I BE SO CUTE?!?!