Give in her eyes

I hate feeling sick of myself every time you are near. My life seems as a misery creep over me every time our eyes meet. It kills me inside not knowing how to help you in your current state. Not knowing how to help you makes me feel powerless and useless. It's as if just like Superman I am weekend with you as Kryptonite can be. All I can do is right you stories from another land filled with magic and curiosity. And sometimes draw you a picture that I'm still not proud of worth showing you. The pain inside of me reminds me the same pain as if I got shot in the middle of my chest and someone try to take it out while I'm still alive. Can this get any worse let alone embarrassing for me? I love for you care for you as a mother would to each of her children at any given day or night. So I may be young for my age to speak such words. And not know much of what the world can offer or destroy what's in me. No matter what it is I want to protect you and everyone else just like you. No I speak of such strong words not needed for this you give me the strength and reason to pursue my dreams. I cry knowing I can't save you from what this cruel world can do to you... it scares me.  What will I ever do with you? Ha. You drive me crazy 24/7 with worry. Please someone stop this insanity it's killing me. You and everyone else is my top priority. Then my school work... Then my room. Then my dreams. Then the community. In the world's safety. Hoping to find just another reason why I shouldn't protect you or anyone else. I shouldn't have to fall in love just to forget about the more important aspects as yourself. What matters most is you and nobody else. Do you think my life has meaning without someone as yourself thats worth dying for. Because I cared for you since I became your own friend. In other words, it's as if God blessed me with you. Just like a mom is blessed with her own healthy baby. Tears of joy would run down her face knowing a new life was made because of her. And having someone to share it with her very own husband right beside her til the very end. That's exactly how I see you as. My very own child to call my own. Words are not able to express my love for you. Thank you for being my friend through all this time. If I had to go back in time to do this again, I would have. Because you are that special to me. Don't forget about the time we've had. When you are older when you have a job. When you start to have your own children. Because I didn't want to forget  you. You are an un- forgettable person.  Forever Yours, your best friend.