More smut #sorrynotsorry

It was about 12 o'clock when the movie finished. You had all gone to bed about half an hour ago and Tyler and Jenna were fast asleep in their bunk, while Tyler had his headphones in. You and Josh were sleeping opposite each other. You heard him slide his curtain open and whisper your name.

"Yeah?" You whispered back.

"Babe come sleep with me I'm cold".

You climbed out of your bunk and snuck over to his. You were in your underwear again but this time when he sees you in it, it'll be more appropriate. You climbed into bed with him, closing the curtain behind you. He snaked his arm around you, pulling you closer to him. The two of you spooned for about 5 minutes until you moved a little, rubbing your ass up against his dick. His breathing got louder and you could tell what he was about to do.

You felt his bulge grow bigger as it poked your ass again. You turned to face him and as soon as you did so, he grabbed the back of your head and pulled you in to kiss you. His soft lips felt so comforting against yours. This time, things went faster than before. He ran his hand down to your breasts and squeezed them. You sat up and unhooked your bra. As you slid the straps off, his dick was harder than ever. Your sweaty breasts made his breathing even harder now and his eyes wider. This was the first time he'd seen them, well, apart from that time he walked in on you in the shower. He leaned in closer and touched them again. He started sucking on your erect nipples as you let out a soft moan. That only made him harder.

"Cum for me baby girl" he whispered as he ran his hands down your soaked, laced panties. He slid a finger inside you, then two. He pumped as you let out even more moans. He used his other hand to cover your mouth as you both giggled.

"Okay I think that should do it." He said.

"What?" You asked.

"I don't wanna hurt you as its your first time, so I'm trying to loosen you up". You laughed.

"Is that really a thing?" You asked. He nodded as you both re-positioned. He was now on top of you. You both began kissing again as you licked his teeth and bit his lip. He slid his boxers off and you did the same with your panties.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Fuck me daddy." He smiled and explained he didn't want to hurt you. You told him so shut up and you both started laughing again.

You opened your legs, giving him room to get inside. As he entered you you screamed, partly because it hurt, but partly because the pain was slowly turning into pleasure. He suddenly threw his lips onto yours in an effort to make you be quieter. You moaned into his mouth as he did regular thrusts. He was trying not to hurt you, but kept pumping anyway. You both moaned regularly into one another's mouths until he came inside you, letting out one final gasp. You hadn't come yet, so he finished off by entering two fingers and pumping again.

"Fuck daddy I'm c-close!"

When you finally came, he fell instantly on top of you. You breathed heavily, feeling each other's chest expand each time.

"Now can we cuddle?" He asked. You replied with yes and you spent the rest of the night talking and spooning. He sometimes suffered with sleep insomnia too, and tonight was one of those nights. Everything was perfect.

Okay so this is the ending and I know this whole thing is really long but I was trying to build the story up. But ya know. Anyway, follow me! Love you all and remember to stay alive |-/