CHAPTER 1:

"oh, fuck!" I yell. Trying to run away from those guys. Im so scared. One minute I'm walking home and the next guys in a black van chasing me into the dark misty oak park with trees constantly stopping me in my track. I can't do this anymore they are going to find me and kill me.

I trip.

Really? In out of all situations I trip now? I'm just like those fucking white girls in movies that fall over and get stabbed to fucking death!

Nope. Not. Happening. Today.

Get the fuck up. I mentally yell at myelf.

I push myself off the cold muddy ground and head towards the open field in this massive ass dark tree filled park.

"HEY,I SEE HER RYAN!"

"ha good on ya ricky"

What the fuck... those names? Similar too. Oh whatever back to running.

Really though? For shits sake they saw me.

Dead end.

The whole field is surrounded by these men dressed in black with their faces covered. Probably ugly cunts anyway.

I turn around to run for my life and im met with a tight grip of hands around my arms.

"Goodnight" is all he whispers into my ear as I struggle to get out of his firm grip. I scratch at his face and I can feel ive dug my nails into his cheeks and blood starts to seep through his face mask.

"you're going to regret that. And you're never doing that again. Little fucking bitch" his voice is calm and threatening. I continue to struggle though. That pissy ass threat isn't going to stop me from trying

And I feel a pinch in my neck and im paralysed. I can no longer move and suddenly I'm met with a peaceful darkness.

Do I want to wake up?

Am I dead?

I open my eyes just a touch and see a beaming light.

"yeah shes still passed out, should wear off soon though"

"okay good. Tomorrow we will talk to her about her rules"

What fucking rules??? Who are these people!!!???

I hear their footsteps getting closer I quickly shut my eyes and pretend im still passed out.

"you got a good one. Chris."

What have I gotten into.

As if my life could have gone any worse than it usually is.

"are you awake? Little one?"

Ohhhhhhh fuck.

( 40 mins later)

Okay so Im still "asleep" as you may call it and im just figuring out how the flying dick cheese am I going to get myself out of here? I sit up and tip toe to the door quietly as I could. This room im in so soo big and clean and just looks like a room a kidnapper wouldn't put there victim.

Me.

I can hear no noise or people walking around. Quickly running to the nearest door and I open it. Another big room. With more nice beds? What the fuck how many people live in this house? There's rooms everywhere.

Down the long marble white crafted stairs there's seems to be a huge door with marvellous detail.

Why the hell would they kidnap me?

Okay chance of freedom. No ones down stairs. I think.

Make a run for it.

Sky! You can do this sky! I say to myself.

I run down the stairs and head for the door swinging it open and take my few steps outside into the cool air.

Okay.

Im.

Dead

"Nice to see you tryin to get out, sweetheart" Ghost coos.. Just.MY.Luck

Okay this is my first story, Comment and vote if you want me to continue this story. Because I want to continue this story for your entertainment :) Message ME if you have any ideas for this story...

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT!!!

VOTE FOR MY STORY TOOOO <3333 love you all