Chapter 1

One day a girl called Miranda found out about the man she loved for so long, that he loved her back. 

The day before she found out she was sitting on a couch with one of her best friends, famously known as Zacky Vengeance. Zacky was sick of watching the television programme "American Dad" which Miranda had on nearly all the time. "Seriously, you're watching it again?" Zacky asked her, with not much surprise in his voice. "Of course I am, Zack. It's the best show ever!" Miranda exclaimed with a little giggle. Miranda and Zacky became friends with Miranda moved over to California from Ireland, which was five years ago. Zack had stood up for Miranda in high school and ever since that day they've been inseparable. "The rest of the guys will be over soon" Zacky said while getting up to get a beer. Little did Zacky know that Miranda had the biggest crush on one of his band members. But yet, little did Miranda know...that Zack had a crush on her. Although Zack had a girlfriend he could not help but smile when Miranda smiled, he loved her dimples that showed when she smiled or laughed. 

Zack left to go get his girlfriend, he yelled up the stairs so Miranda could hear, "Hey Mir, I'm going to collect Lexi, I'll be back soon!" Soon after Zack had left she heard the doorbell so she ran down the stairs and opened it. There standing in front of her was the tallest man that she knew, the drummer of the band, Jimmy. "Miranda!" he yelled excitedly. Miranda giggled and yelled back, "Jimmy!" He picked her up in a hug and spun her around. He asked where everyone was. "They aren't here yet" she said as he put her down. "Oh well then" he smirked. Next thing they now Miranda is getting chased upstairs by Jimmy and he tackles her to the bed playfully. She felt her skirt go up a little as Jimmy touched her thigh, she moved her hand to fix it but Jimmy pinned her hands to the bed and started to lean his head closer to hers.