Chapter 1

Hi guys. So this is my first fanfiction that I am writting... This is so important to me that if you read her! Please vote and comment if you like it :$

 VERY IMPORTANT: I am not  English so sorry about my writting mistakes .... love you all. :) 

I hope you like it.

---------------

''Emily?'' I heard my best friend calling for me, I ignored her and continue to dance.

This party is really cool, the music, the people, everything. I haved drinked to much but I need one more drink, when I was asking for the drink, a very hot guy, with a very beautifull green eyes and the perfect smile, was looking at me. I liked it but I caught the drink and went dancing again.

I was dancing when the hot guy joined me at my dance. I was just a little drunk, well... Hm yeah just a little... I start to dance with him, a very hot dancing, if you now what I meen.

'' What's your name beautifull? '' He asked me with a really hot voice too.

'' Emily and you?''

'' Harry. Do you want another drink or something, I paid for you.'' Well he was trying to make me more drunk but a free drink is always welcome.

'' Yeah, sure. '' I said.

He disappeared and I continued dancing. A few minutes later he was by my side with a drink, just one? Where is my drink?

'' I thought you were buying me a drink.'' 

'' I know and here is your drink.'' He said, and I was looking at him. He don't drink?

'' And wheres you're drink? You don't drink?''

''No. I haved drink too much.'' Oh....

I drinked one more cups and I wasn't in myself. I was completely drunk.

.......................................

I woke up in the next morning with a big, big hangover! When I open my eyes, I wasn't in my room. Wayt.... WHAT?? If I wasn't in my room where I am?!

When I trying to get up of the bed I see the hot guy, Harry, in shirtless, only in boxers. What the fuck? If he and I haved something? No, god please no! I am a virgin girl and I don't want to have my first sex 'lesson' drunk and with a drunk guy, oh my fucking god I can't belive this.

Harry interrupted my thoughts by waking up.

'' Good morning. '' He said with a beautifull smile in is face. Why is he smilling? Omg I can't belive thins.

'' Good morning? I woke up in your bed without knowing what happenid last night and you say good morning?! You have to be fucking kidding me. '' I screamed.

'' Calm down. It was just sex. '' 

My mouth fall open and I almost cried. He noted that.

'' I was just kidding! You were so drunk that I couldn't leave you alone in that party. I really want to do that but you were so drunk and I was a good guy.'' He said with a joking way. Omg I am so relieved. 

'' Thank god. You shouldn't lied to me at first.''

'' It's not that big deal.''

''Of course it is! I am... '' I stoped myself.

'' You're whatt?''

'' Nothing, forget.''

'' Oh. You're a virgin one don't you?''

'' Yes I am.'' I was so red, I knew that. He laughed. He shouldn't be laughing this is already too shameful.

'' Last night you were very flirty to be a virgin one.'' He says and laugh at the saime time.

'' Wh... What did I said last nigth?'' 

'' You were actually trying to have sex with me.''

I know that I am very flirty when I drink, but not so much.

'' Oh. I should actually go to my house.'' I get up of the bed.

'' Wait.'' He says and comed closer to me. I meet is green eyes and he was looking at me. He camed closer and he is almost kissing me. I close my eyes and tried to kiss him.

'' What are you doing?'' He says.

''Hm..'' Omg, you are trying to kiss me and ask me that?

'' You haved a thing in you're face and I just take that away.'' He laugh. I am so ashamed.

'' You though that I was going to kiss you? Please, I don't kiss girl's like you. '' Girl's like me? What he was trying to tell me?  ''I only kiss the hot one's.'' Outch that really hurt me.

I look at him and walked away as fast as I could. He didn't try to catch me... Emily please, we aren't in the movies. Well I would like to be in one of them so I don't get so ashamed and hurt at the same time.

When I get home I couldn't take Harry and his word's from my head, people are always saying that I am not beautifful and that I am fat. I am actually less fatest and I think that I am hot. But this tipes of comments really hurt me. I need to take Harry and his stupid words out of my mind. I will take a shower and go to the computer and listen music, my vacations couldn't be worst and I am going to study here, great.

When I finish to take the bath my phone was shaking. I look at the phone and I don't know who was it. 

'' Hello?'' I asked.

''Hi ...'' A guy sayd and I recognized the voice. It's Harry.

'' What do you want?'' I said with a rude mode.

'' I am so sorry for telling that to you, I actually sometimes I'm rude to people.'' 

'' It's just that?''

'' Please forgive me...'' Oh he is so sweet.

'' What is done it's done, we talk later, bye.'' I hung out the call.

But wayt... How he as my phone number? I can't belive this.

*Where are you? Last night I didn't see you anymore. Please answer me, I am worried. xx * It's my best friend, Rebbeca.

*I'm fine. Please come to my house I need to tell you something. xx * 

She is my best friend I need to tell her what happened. A few minutes later the bell rings. Wow she was fast, but she lives very far away from here.... whatever.

When I open the door it wasnt me b.f it was Harry. Oh good nothing could be better. When I look at him he was looking at my body. Oh my fucking god, I forget, I am only wearing a T-shirt and a shorts, a very, very small shorts.

'' What are you doing here looking at me at my house? How did you know were I live?!''

He didn't answer my question and keep looking at my body.

'' Harry?!''

'' I followed you when you left my house.'' He says and finally looks at me.

'' What are you doing here?'' 

'' Can I please come in?''

'' Okay okay. Answer my question please.'' I asked an he seats on the couch.

'' Well... Hm..'' He stays in silent a few seconds.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg did you like it?  I know it is small but I am doing my best.

Please comment and vote.

Say you're opinion and I put more tomorow. Please say if you liked it... It's very important. Well thank you for reading and share with you're friends. Bye, love you all. :)