why can't I have Social Media

Chapter 1

It's not fair!Mum never lets me have all the social media like most people have or what my friends have at school, well my friends particually e.g. Ella she has most of the socail media that i would die for just to have took keep in touch with the latest things that have happend and to talk to my fiends.

Like Ella she has whatsapp, skype and facebook and there's other things she has which mum says i'm not allowed.

Well mum mainly says "Stephaine you're too young too have theses different social media things and i don't think it's appropriate at the moment." "Bit thats not fair mum most of my friends have thses things well most of them anyways".

To be quit frank Ellas mum lets her get away with murder in her house,Ella always says" my mum can't take my bloody phone off me it's not hers"! Then Katlin chips in saying " your mum is so mean to you, you hardly have any freedom."

I just listen to them most of the times when they go on about it at school , becusse its so annoying like haven't you got anything better to do than keep telling that mum mum is soo mean.

"Stephaine"! Mum called "yes mum" "you'll be late for school  if you don't get a move on"! Mum called from the living room door.

"Hang on one minitue"! i shouted back  I knew that I would be late for school , but i didn't really care right now becuase i couldn't find my Maths book I was sure that i put it in that folder underneth my bed well I'll better just check to make sure, and their it was in my folder as i had suspected.

"Stephaine get down staris now or else you going tp be late for dchool and you"ll make Leigh-Anne late for school too if you don't get a move on seeing ad ypu to walk to dchool together evrey day.(Oh I forgot to mention Leigh-Anne isy best friend.We have been best friends for a very  long time we met in nursery , her parents and my parents sre both good friends.We go to each others house's for sleep overs.But we still have other good buddies it's not just me and Leigh-Ane)

In our friendship group their is me, Leigh,Ella,Clover,Elle,Nikita and of curse Sophia.

"I'm ready now mum i wad just looking for my maths book that I couldn't fond but I have foumd it now" "bye mum" I said sd i came down stairs heading out the front door. "Bye Stephanie" Mum called back not looking very impressed but didn't bother saying thing more on the matter.