ben love story

:Jeff:

Me and Ben where playing video games and I saw Masky walking down the stairs so I paused the game he looks so cute after he wakes up wait.......what the HACK BRAIN.

:Masky:

I walked down the stairs and I saw Jeff and ben playing video games and I saw him pause the game and he was just staring at me so I yell I NEED TO KILL SOMETHING so Jeff said he'll go hunting with me Jeff is so hot I thought wait....BRAIN WHAT WAS THAT.

:Ben:

So I see Masky and Jeff staring at each other so I yell TIME FOR CHEESECAKE and I run in to the kitchen.

:Jeff:

*rolls eyes* I ask Masky are you ready to go hunting I yell MASKY and he jumps so I ask again are you ready to go hunting.

:masky:

I was staring in to Jeff's eyes they where so cute then he yelled MASKY and it made me jump so I ask what Jeff so he asks if I'm ready to go hunting and I say sure but when we where about to leave this girl came running in to the house and she passed out.

:Jeff:

Me and Masky looked at each other and said what the hell just happened we walk to her and she starts to wake up we ask who are you she said her name was blade.

:blade:

I start shaking w-who are y-you I was stuttering one said his name was Jeff and the other said his name was masky.

:slendy:

Yells why is a human here *growls*

:blade:

I'm far from a human slendy I'm zalgos daughter and I hate being his daughter *eyes turn red and glow*

:Jeff:

Why did you come here *pulls out knife* well I'm here to see my brother LJ.

:LJ:

Who ever called my name leave me alone I'm a little busy I hear a little giggle so you didn't miss me brother I turn around to see my sister. I *run up to her and hugged her* I missed you so much.

:masky:

*Starts to cry* and *runs outside*

:Jeff:

*runs after masky* and sees him sitting on the stars and I tackled him and sit on him* what was that Masky I ask.

:blade:

*whispers to LJ you know they love each other right* who's that boy in the green dress thing *blushes*

:LJ:

Ya I know there make a cute couple *smiles* that's Ben you like him don't you.

:masky:

I don't know what that was *wraps arms around Jeff's neck and kisses him*

:Jeff:

*Kisses back* we both hard a awww and it was blade I yell what the hell do you want blade.

:blade:

*starts to cry* I was just coming to say I was going to live with you guys and *runs in to house crying*

:Ben:

*walks to room and is tackled by a girl crying* she runs to LJs room and I follow her.

:blade:

*falls on LJs bed and crys hard and fells a hand on my back* turns to see who it is* it was Ben.

:Ben: