A Zarry one shot (Smut): All Ears

I'm in a smutty mood. You guys know the feeling? My main Zarry fanfic has to be slow, so I'm venting my smutty desires away so it doesn't ruin my main fic.

WARNING FOR BOYXBOY MATURE CONTENT!!!!!!

Harry, Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Niall were all in the living room, splayed out on three different comfy couches. Harry and Zayn shared a light green one, while Louis and Liam shared a dark ocean blue couch, with Niall being the loner on a crimson red couch. They were all splayed out, trying to be in the most comfortable position for the movie.

Harry was spooning Zayn, his pale arms wrapped around his waist with Zayn cuddled up against him. Both boys were extremely comfortable, relishing the warmth and comfort they gained from each other's presence. Louis was being spooned by Liam, much the way Zayn and Harry were. It was quite obvious both brunettes liked each other. Just the way they beamed at each other radiated the impression the were dating. Ditto to Harry and Zayn. Niall seemed to be the only 100% straight one in the group, or maybe he just didn't have another band mate to flirt with.

All the boys were watching the highly rated The Conjuring that was supposed to be pee-pee pants worthy. Niall was curled up into a ball, his knees covering his face, but his crystal eyes were too curious to stay behind them, peeking out between them then snapping away hidden when a scary or morbid part happened. Liam squeezed Louis' waist when he got frightened, flinching with every jumpscare. Louis went full out girl scream when they happened, flinching back into Liam's waist, causing the cocoa eyed male to whimper in pleasure as he pressed against his hard on. Both Harry and Zayn would just flinch and cuddle harder into each other's embrace. Of course, the same problem with Liam and Louis was occurring with Harry and Zayn, the poor curly haired lad being teased the whole way through the horror. Both Zayn and Louis were unaware to the problems that were haunting the poor boys behind them, too focused on the movie to notice.

There was one time, during the end, where Harry just couldn't bite his lip hard enough, when the biggest jumpscare took place, that Zayn literally jumped sideways into Harry, causing him to give a soft moan into the raven haired boy's tanned ear. Zayn got shivers shooting up and down his spine, his member giving a little twitch at the delicious sound that exited Harry's mouth. He pretended not to notice, but the sound kept replaying and replaying in his mind, his member making his already tight skinny jeans even tighter. He couldn't get that one little sound out of his head, and the aching in his lower extremities grew until he almost had to get up from the movie. He noticed Harry breathing a little harshly behind him, and he scooted back a little to look at his face to ask what's wrong.

Harry gave another soft moan, shutting his mossy green eyes in quiet pleasure as Zayn scooted back once more. He looked at Harry in confusion, before testing him once more. Zayn ground down his rear on Harry's waist again, listening to how his breath hitched and his hips almost unnoticeably bucked forward, his everglade gaze still sheathed in his eyelids. He smirked, his long neck stretched to look at the curly-haired fellow behind him. Zayn finally feeling the hard on that was torturing his crush, he started grinding the green eyed lad with more hunger, having to bite his bottom lip as Harry reached his large hand around to Zayn's tight pants, giving him a little warning squeeze to his throbbing crotch.

Zayn let out tiny whimpers through the rest of the remaining movie, imagining extremely naughty things that he would let Harry do, or do to Harry.

As soon as the movie was over, Liam pushed Louis off the couch, the oceanic-eyed lad giving a little huff of annoyance as he hit the floor with a 'thump'. Liam immediately grabbed Louis' wrist, dragging him out to rush to their car so he could get home and solve some problems in the bathroom. Louis gave a quick glance to the other three boys in the room as he was dragged out the wooden door, looking confused as he and Liam didn't even get to say a single goodbye. Niall took his time, gathering up the now empty bowls of buttery popcorn and packages of strawberry twizzlers. He threw the twizzlers away, and set the bowls of popcorn in the kitchen next to the sink. He then walked to the front door, giving a wave for both the boys that remained on the couch.