One and only chapter

BEWARE THE EXPLICIT SCENES AND LANGUAGES. Don't say I didn't warn you!

~~~~~~~~~
It was the last day of filming for the season, Amelia had been in Vancouver visiting the filming sets for 2 weeks already in the hopes of meeting the whole cast. By this point she had taken pictures and autographs of many of the actors, including Lana, Jared, Robert, Sean, Emilie and some others. She decided to make the trip all the way from the american east coast as a self-gift since she had graduated college and saved a generous amount of money from all the years of work, which wasn't hard for her because she was never a heavy spender. She hoped she met at least Jennifer and Colin that day since it was her last chance and they were the actors who played her favorite couple on the show.

She woke up somewhere before 6 in the morning, knowing well the fans started accumulating early, so she got ready to go, went to the Starbucks that was next to the hostel she was staying at to grab a large chai tea latte and took the bus that took her closest to the set. Once there, she basically sat in a mat on the floor to wait for the filming to start.

After a few hours of filming, Amelia noticed Josh, Ginny, Jen, Colin, Lana and Raphael went out to take pictures with the fans, and she went to take hers with Jen and Colin first, since they were the only ones missing for her album. They took a couple pictures and signed autographs for her, and went on to do their own thing while Amelia was a nervous wreck not even remembering how to breathe. At some point she heard someone talking about some party they were having that night at a local club, and she decided to take a shot at seeing some of them again, so she went back home, and at night dressed in the only nice outfit she had brought with her "just in case", based on a plain black fitted dress, that hung low on her breasts, with a golden simple necklace that fell just above the neckline of the dress and a pair of black high heels. She curled her hair, thanking the gods for thinking of taking her curling iron with her. Put some light makeup with burgundy lipstick and took her small purse with her phone, card and some cash.

When she got to the club, she didn't see anyone right away, assuming they were probably arrive later, so she just sat down with a gin tonic, wanting to calm her nerves. When she had finished her second gin she noticed she hadn't seen any of the actors coming in, which made her feel like shit. She went to the bathroom wanting to dispose herself from some of the liquid, and after going out from the stall, she noticed no one else than Ms Jennifer Morrison washing her hands in the sink like a simple human being and not the fucking angel she actually was. So Amelia went up to her, tipsy and slurring her words,
"Uhmm Jen?" She said almost pissing her underwear out of the nerves. "I...I saw you earlier, I came here to see you again, I thought I had heard wrong when I didn't see you coming in in the last hour, but here you are, in the same restroom I am and I'm so sorry to bother you but can I hug you? I just want to feel you're really here and I'm not as drunk as I'm pretty sure I am".
"Well sure, come on sweetie" she opened her arms to Amelia in the sweetest way ever, sounding a bit drunk herself. "Are you alone here?" She asked when they separated.
"Yes, I'm from New Jersey, I came here two weeks ago to meet you all".
"Wow that's really a long trip, and even longer to make it alone. Hey so you want to come stay with us? We're in the VIP area. That's the least I can do to thank you for being such a great fan".
"Oh my God no, I mean this isn't really happening, is it?"
Jen smiled big. "Well I can't assure you this isn't a dream, and if it is, the real me would be so glad to know she's in someone's dreams. And if it isn't, well, a good time won't hurt anybody, will it?"
"I just...I can't believe it".
"Well, come with me to see it with your own eyes then" she said grabbing Amelia's hand and taking her out the door to the vip area.
The first person she saw in the room after going through a slight security check up, was Lana making out with her husband while dancing and holding a glass with some green drink in it. Josh and Ginny were sitting in a far corner hugging and talking each with a glass in their hands. Then she saw Colin...those bright, breathtaking blue eyes looking intently at a game on his phone. A fucking farm game. She laughed out loud at the sight, not believing how normal her role models were behind the screen. She then looked at Jen proceeding to introduce her to the group.
"Guys, this is...what's your name? I never even asked you" she looks at Amelia.
"Uhmm...Amelia...? God I mean it's Amelia".
"Cute name! So guys! This is Amelia, she came all by herself all the way from New Jersey to meet us, I found her in the restroom and invited her to stay with us. Be nice to her, she thinks you're all admirable for some reason". They all laughed at that and Colin immediately stood up to make a space for Amelia in the black leather couch he was in. She then found herself sitting between Jennifer Marie Morrison and Colin O'Donoghue. It was a dream she had never even thought of having and it felt great.