The Ideal Boyfriend (boyxboy)

I just sat there, watching tv when the doorbell rang. Ughhh. I don't want to move from the heavenly couch of the living room. "Kelly! Get the door, it's your boyfriend again!" I shouted.

My sister, Kelly, raced down the stairs and fixed her hair before opening the door.

"Oh, hi. Who are you?" I heard her say. The voice replied to her, but I can't really hear it clearly. "Please hold on a moment."

My eyes were still glued to the television, Kelly marched up behind me and smacked the back of my head. "What was that for?!"

"That wasn't my boyfriend, douchebag! He's hot though. He's looking for you, idiot."

Looking for me?

"Probably one of your emo buddies." she said.

I'm not emo, nor do I have any friends who would want to kill themselves so who was at the door?

I got up and walked to the door with the tv still playing loudly in the background.

A guy was on my porch. He was some inches shorter than my 5'9, had black hair, green eyes, lip piercing, flawless skin and he was wearing grey skinny jeans and a black tee. He looked somewhat familiar but I really can't place my finger on it.

So the thing is, I'm a really, really awkward guy. I just stood there and cleared my throat. He was gazing at me weirdly which made me a tad bit awkward.

"Are you Alex2.0?" He finally asked after 2 whole minutes.

"Yeah, I'm Alex. And you are...?"

"I'm Danny"

And so starts the most weirdest and memorable parts of my life.