imagine #1 (robbie kay)

y/n's pov

today is the day, i had everything planned out but i was still very scared. what will he say? what if he denies me?! my heart was racing. robbies sister Camilla was over and robbie was still asleep in our room.

"hey," camilla said to me. my head shot towards her, "you need to calm down everything is gonna be okay.." she said trying to calm me down. she hands me water and i drink it almost fully. my heart still racing and her pep talk did not work.

"i know but i'm just scared." i honestly told her.

"i know you are but, i also know my brother and i know he loves you with all his heart." she was right. i really shouldn't be all that scared but still i was. i thanked her and than gave her a hug. suddenly i heard a loud yawn and foot steps coming down the stairs. camilla saw the terror in my eyes and grabbed my hands in hers. she gave me the 'you can do this' look i nodded and undid my hands from hers.

"good morning everyone!" a now very awake robbie said. i walked over to him and said good morning while looking very scared. he must have noticed because he asked me if i was alright. i took a deep breath in and out and sighed.

"robbie?.." i said.

"yes my love?" i pulled out the ring from my pocket and held it so he could see it.

"will you marry me...?" my heart again racing waiting for an answer. what if he says no?!

"yes!" tears started to form in both of our eyes as he picked me up and kissed my face everywhere except my lips. thats when i crashed my lips onto his. happiest day of my life.