My Book of *burps* Rants

• Dedicated to any girl who wears strawberry short shorts

Though this has been done, a kajillion times before I'm bringing sexy back, and I'm doin' it dontcare style.

Okay first off.

For all you girls, that are drop dead gorgeous but complain about how fat or ugly you are. Get over yourselves.

I mean honestly, men don't date girls with insecurities, when inside you know you're beautiful.

Don't brag about how sexy you are, or how many guys you've hooked up with. Yes, men do like a girl who "gets it on" or most men. But we don't wanna hear about you having sex with someone else!!

Okay, I'm a man. Right on man, puberty hit me like a fucking bus. To be completely honest, my hormones are bad. Very bad. But I don't screw everything that moves.

Oh, and I don't go for the girl everyone else wants. Because God knows, it's NEVER gonna last.

All you girls are beautiful!! I mean yes, if I see a hot girl walking past me I will notice, of course I will, more than anyone else. But if i get to know you, and i end up liking you, then color size shape and looks don't matter.

And anyone who does care about that, are selfish pigs with no heart.

Okay. Next. Girls who talk dirty while texting, seriously don't have a life. It's not sexy, its weird. I want to be able to carry on a decent conversation, without the word sex coming up.

Last for this chapter, okay girls don't dress up like a whore to get boys to look at you.

For the right guy to come, you have to be completely yourself. Wear jeans and a hoodie if that's who you are. If us guys' jokes aren't funny, don't laugh. Don't do it.

That's all for today, say hi to your mom for me ;)