Chapter 1: The Start

Song: Sorry by Justin Bieber

At Lucas' House

"Mom!! I'm not a baby anymore, I don't need someone to get my clothes ready!" Lucas yelled to his mom while he was getting ready for college. Lucas' mothers, Mackenzie Kakin was still packing up for him even though he said stop.  "Yes sweetie? Er..... sorry. Oh my my baby is going to college!" Mackenzie cried out. She thought for a second and broke out crying. "Mom please don't cry. I'll call you every night and morning. Promise." Lucas said to comfort his mother.

"Honey. I will miss you so much. Also is you get a girlfriend you have to tell me. No hesitation or I'm taking the ice cream out of your bag. Also it's your favorite. Oh I will miss you so much my little baby!" Mackenzie cried out so loud.
"YOU PUT ICE CREAM IN MY BAG?!" Lucas exclaimed with glee! "Ok promise now... Gimme gimme!" Lucas grabbed his bag and found a giant cup of ice cream. He went the kitchen to grab a spoon but Mackenzie stopped him, "Nah ah it's for the trip to College Starvard!" Mackenzie said. "Now off to the car!!" Mackenzie pushed playfully nice towards the door. Mackenzie gets in the driver seat while Lucas goes to the passenger seat. "Mom wake me up when we get there. Good night mom love you."