Reputation

"There she is!"

"Is she drunk again or something?"

"She looks like she just came from a party."

"Oh, the bitch."

"She's not even beautiful."

"She looks like a witch!"

"Slutty little bitch."

"How come guys are swooning over her. Gosh!"

Attention... yeah, I get a LOT of that from insecure bitches out there.

I did not mind them but instead put on my Chanel Square Signature sunglasses

 and strutted along the hallway of course with my chin up.

I took a glance from my wristwatch. Oh, I'm already 37 minutes late for my oh-so-boring french class slash conference. Obviously the room doors are already closed, well most of them. when I reached my room I totally barged in and disturbed Mrs. Welshz's talk.

"On dirait que vous êtes si tôt pour votre classe Davis." Mrs. Welshz said as she flased a very phony smile.

"Je prends ça comme un compliment madame" I straightly replied to her as I walked on to find a vacant seat. Most of them thinks that I am a doltish girl who doesn't know anything besides make up, party, and flirting. But bitches, don't test my brain, it might kill you.

As soon as I found a seat at the middle of the room I sat and took my phone out, checking on my social media accounts. I don't care If they are staring at me, I actually don't care if they think that I am rude or something. I am absolutely fluent in the language and the history so, why would I care to listen.

"Hey." The boy sitting beside me called for my attention.

I raised my perfectly done eyebrow without looking at him.

"Hello?"

"Mademoiselle?"

Seriously? I sighed and finally looked at him

"Quelle?" I asked.

"I am new here and you are the first person that caught my attention." He said and flashed a boyish smile. 

Here we go again with the sweet talks, Oh boy. you can't catch me with that. Even if you are drop dead handsome, I won't fall for your tricks.

I switched my attention to my phone again and scrolled down through Instagram.

"I'm Asher Cascade Levine, What about you? what's your name?" 

okay I'm bored, might as well play with him.

I faced him and crossed my legs, I flashed a sweet smile and introduced myself.

"I'm Vienn Cassiopeia Davis." And flashed my bright white teeth

"Cassiopeia? Like the constellation?" he asked like he was so amused

"Cassiopeia? Like the constellation?" he asked like he was so amused. Yea I know, who would even name their child after a constellation? Well, my parents... all of my siblings are like named after a constellation. But, hey... what about his name? his is cascade, duh?

"Yup, the one and only. How about you? like Cascade? a small waterfall?" I asked sweetly, it's obvious that I am flirting.

"Yeah, It's kinda weird." he said as he grinned. and then winked at me.

I pretended as if I was shy so I slightly bent my head down, I had a slight hint that he will lift it up so I bit my lip seductively. Bam! yeah, he did lift up my head so he immediately smirked.

"Being seductive right there?" he asked then I looked at him straight at the eyes then fixed my side swept bangs.

I winked at him then stood up as soon as the school bell rings.

I left the room and went to the second conference room for today.