Zanemau: A Random Romance

Aphmau was sitting in her house, talking to Zoey while her sons played in the tree house. Suddenly, Laurence bursted into the room, panic in his eyes. Aphmau jumped up, worried as heck. Zoey, in case it was an emergency, went to go and protect Levin and Malachi. 

Grabbing her sword, Aphmau asked Laurence, "What's wrong, Laurence?"

"O'khasis is at the gates, with Zane!" Laurence shouted, grabbing her arm and dragging her to the gate.

"Enraged", she dashed to the top of the wall, and gazed down at Zane. He glaredup at her, and is surrounded by his dumb guards. Garroth, Dante, and Laurence position themselves around the gate, ready to fight to the death. Nicole joins them, as well as Lucinda, and all the children and parents as well as people who can't fight barricade themselves into the tree-house.

Sounding enraged as she is pretending to be, Aphmau shouts, "Let's finish this, once and for all, Zane!"

"Aphmauuuu. I don't wanna fight anymoooooore. Can we drop the aaaaact?" Zane complains, throwing his sword at the wall.

Laughing, Aphmau drops  her sword, and jumps off of the wall. Before Garroth, Laurence, or Dante could stop her, she lands in Zane's arms. Bridal style. Then, once she's set down, they rip off their clothes. Underneath, they are wearing stranger clothes. Aphmau's in a galaxy-print sweater, black shorts, and matching converse. Zane is dressed in white pants, a black and gray striped sweater, black and silver face-mask, and black shoes. O'khasis looks at the pair strangely, the same goes for the guards of Phoenix Drop.

Laughing, Aphmau exclaims, "Hahah! You guys are so funny! You actually thought that we were from this dimension! Hahah!" Turning to Zane, clinging to his arm, she asks, "Babe? You wanna go home?"

"Yeah, Doll Face. I the time-stopping thing is about to wear off. Afterwards do ya wanna watch a movie and eat pizza at my place? Ponies afterwards~" Zane responded, cooing the last bit.

Garroth, Laurence, Dante, and all of the O'khasis army fainted. Aph and Zane kissed real quick, and used Jinbop's device to travel back to the dimension of Jinvaders, and from there, Jin's clones teleported them back to their home dimension. Then, they got married and had a son named Levin, adopted a son named Malachi, and had a twin daughters; one named Lilith Garnet, the other named Ziona Anne.

THEN THEY GOT A CRAP-LOAD OF PUPPIES THE END.

A/N: I have no idea where the heck this was going. I just thought that I would start this off with something almost as weird as me. I hope that you guys enjoyed my first book, and first chapter, here on Raging_Lines!

~Dj~