Time for Change

(Y/n) walked to school in her usual hoody tied around her waste, slightly stain male jeans, and a black JTK t-shirt. Her eyes glowed brightly at the thought of her boring history teacher, Flozzly, was going to a new school. He always assigned 2 projects in one week wither they be due one, one week and the other the next or if they were both due at the end of the week, sadly, she wasn't being sarcastic about the projects. Upon nearing the school she tied her hair in a pony tail, the best she could, put on her hoody, and bolted to school. History was her first class and she wanted to see the new teacher. She chuckled as she screeched to a sudden hilt in from of her class. She didn't need text books because she had no idea how the new teach, teaches. She calmly took her seat in a darker corner of the room, looking around for her new teacher, who, to her disappointment wasn't there yet. Bored she read some manga she had in her back pack that she carried around, waiting until the bell would ring. Footsteps could be faintly heading towards the class.
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG
As soon as the bell rang the class door was quickly and quietly shut. The man walked towards the front unnoticed by most students, especially (Y/n) because she was reading deeply into her Japanese Comics. He wore a nice navy blue suit that seemed to fade into dim stars from the torso, getting brighter towards the tips of the suit tail. He wore a yellow and red bow tie and red/orange/yellow shoes that only matched the bow tie, he looked kind of silly wearing the bow tie and the shoes with that particular outfit. He stood in the front of the class and smiled, while opening his mouth.
"Hello, class!" He said in a deep British accent, "I'll be your new teacher from here on out, isn't it swell? My name in Professor Time, but Mr. Time works as well!" Most of the students lifted there head to gaze at the new teacher. Tony looked around his class noticing the three heads still facing down, getting a little mad he grabbed his ruler and whacked the first two on the backs of their heads gaining their full attention. The third how ever, no matter how many time he hit her would not look up. He moved to the front of her desk and looked at the (y/h/c) (your hair color) girl. Once again he tried bringing down the ruler on her head but he was stopped be for it could make contacted. Beautiful (Y/e/c)(your eye color) eyes lazily looked up at the ruler in her grasp then to the male in front of her, snapping back into reality her eyes whipped open in horror and immediately apologized for disrespecting the new teacher. He stared on to the (e/c) orbs lost in them for a sec, when he realized his situation he shook his head. "Tis fine, but you have to make up the time." He walked to the front of the class and be gain his lecture.
~???'s Point of View~
Well That's no fair! How come he gets all the fun! I want to teach as well! Oh better yet! I'll bring others too! Stupid Tony won't know what hit him!