Take me

I should have run. Seeing that... thing on my porch was... The most scarriest thing i had ever seen. I wanted to run, but instead i walked foreward, towards it. I could finaly see most of it from a few feet away. The long, slender body, the long, mulitple tentacle like arms, The long legs, and the no faced-head. He held his hand out to me, and i took it. We dissapeared.

-Three months later-

Hes letting me tell this story so i can share with you what will happen if you go with him willingly. Its great living in the forest with him. He tole me when i first got here that he would let me live because i came with him willingly. The man, or, "slender man," as i know him now to be, is a good friend. He doesnt talk much in the real world, but in my head, hes a nice man. He brings me food and water, and toys to play with. Soon, though, it owuld be my 9th birthday. At first, I thought he would kill me, but now, hes like a big brother i never had. He brings back kids to play with, but after about a week, and at night, they dissapear after im asleep. I dont know it until the next morning, but it is nice to have someone to play with for a while.

I never get to see my old family, and i wonder if ever they had been looking for me, if they still are, then i want to tell them something, right now, I love you all, but, this man is kind to me. He doesnt hurt me, and only threatens me when i say something that offends him.

I dont know what happens to the people he brings here, because sometimes he brings adults. They stay for a few hours, And ask me questions. There was this one man, he told me he was a hunter of the slender man. He said he was out hunting in the woods with a man with a camera, and the slender man took him, leaving the man behind. I asked if he knew him, and he said not really, the man had just contacted him because he knew how to hunt the slender man. After i had fallen asleep though, the man had dissapeared, leaving me alone once again after i woke up.

Alot of the people either are scared of me, or they feel scared for me. They ask me questions like, "How old are you," and, "what does he do to you," and other questions. I answer the truth. He doesnt hurt me, Im nine years old, and he gives me food, water, toys, and sometimes plays with me. They dont realize though, that he used to be a child. He was abandoned by his parents, and these teenagers took a knife and carved his face off, throwing him into a vat of toxic waste. So, here he is, the Slender man. I have to stop talking to you now... He tells me i told you too much, but he wont hurt me he says, he says that i wont get any more toys for a month. Goodbye. Dont look behind you.