0.1

Hey it's me Bieberlovesu I'm writing the first chap bc Ashley is lazy so yeah. Gurl you better make the next one good plz at least try *pouts*. Anyways onwards with the first chapter! Enjoy!
🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮

"Carter I'm going out!", I hear Amanda shout from downstairs disturbing me from my book.

I sigh and put down my book shouting back to her,"your grounded remember you can't go anywhere."

"Cover for me",she screams back. I don't even get a chance to respond before I hear the door close. Oh well at least our parents aren't home they  rarely are. Really my only family is Amanda and Marie. Marie is our housecleaner but she's more than that to me. Whenever I needed someone to talk to she was always there.

I get up off my comfy bed and walk downstairs to get myself a banana. Once in the kitchen I grab my banana and head straight for the TV room. I peel my banana and take a huge bite out of it while trying to find a good station to watch.

I finally settle on Uncle Grandpa this show makes me laugh.don't judge!

About two hours later my sister barges in wasted. Again I'm used to it. Hopefully she didn't get into trouble because unlike normal parents if she does something bad I get blamed for it so.

"Carrtteeerr I... I luv p-pwanda bwears!",she slurs.

Getting up from my comfortable spot on the couch I drag my sister upstairs into her room.

"Get some rest sis", I coo in her ear as I see her eyes fluttering closed.

Me and my life.

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

Hello guys just so you know the next chapter is gonna be written by Adri_boo so it may not be that good. Jk hopefully she'll update but know her..... Oh god *rolls eyes* Until next time sweethearts!