vulnerable

"They tell you to do what you feel and feel what you do, but damn.. I wish someone told me feelings change." -Yahvi

      "God you're so soft i could touch you all day," she whispered in my ear and touched me so gently.

Goddamn she could touch me whenever she wanted to. She could kiss me all over anyway, any hour, any where, at any time. She could talk for hours and I'd listen, hug me and never let go, be all over me, because that's where my body knew she belonged. 

"Are you sure you wanna do this? You don't have to do this to prove anything, besides I've been dry for a year now."

Did I really want to do this? Was I sure and confident within my decision? Confident enough to wake up next to her fully undressed with the sun blazing in through her window, and her arms resting securely around my waist? Was I proud enough to be sure? Probably not. Did that stop me from what I said next? Hell no.

"I want you so bad, mera pyara." Hindi was a language I knew a little well, but what I did know for sure, is that I had that pussy soakin' doing back flips. She always got tense when I spoke it to her. 

"Fuck it, just take me," she hoarsely responded and her lips ran straight to my neck. 

God her lips were like a cool breeze on a summer day, a water bottle in a fucking desert. I needed her, I needed this. Within minutes her tongue was traveling from my  lips to my navel, and i began to lose track of time. What was my name? When was I born? Did she know how to dial 9-1-1 in case i passed out due to this perfect bliss and beautiful euphoria? 

I hope my mom doesn't call me to check my where about. She better not fucking call. 

I grabbed, touched, squeezed all over her voluptuous, caramel body thinking of all the nasty shit I'd do, and how perfect she'd sound moaning my name while cumming like putty in my hands. 

"you taste good, but I need a drink of your golden river, I'm a little parched baby." 

"it's all yours."