The Letter

Summer's about to end, school year will come.
    Glad i've saved enough Money for College! But.. the thing that really bothers me is that.. what course will i choose? And what School will i go? since i was just new here, i don't really know if there were schools that is nearby.
    I didn't even plan on anything.. All that i know is they will less the hours of my working days so that i can have plenty of time in studying.
    Time went so fast, really.
It was just like yesterday i was graduating from being on High school.
    Today was not that Eventful, well, everyday wasn't, i was now walking at the Street from my Work, Glad I  found an apartment that is convenient. I was about to open up my door when i suddenly drop the key. Crap! Why in these times? I was badly aching to sleep!
    there you are! I was about to reach my keys when i spotted an Envelope at its side. 
      Weird. Who would be the one to send me a Letter? out of the curiosity, i opened it.

        OTAKU ACADEMY
Gladly Inviting you to take your tour!
  No Entrance Exam, No such requirements.
   All you have to do is SMILE!
See you! Early Enrollments are available starting this Friday!

  Sincerely Yours,
       Hanamitchy
  Council President

     Really? I can't help but to raise an eyebrow in this. First, what kind of School that'll not gonna ask for such Requirements? Just with a SMILE? Creep. And.. The one's permited is The President of Student Council? And the name? What's an Otaku?
   I dont know anything, but, i guess its nice to try.. since i really dont know any college schools nearby, guess i'll be on to skip sleep for now.
    I flip the Letter and saw the Sketch of the way to Academy. 2.5 kilometeres only?! What an awful convenient school!
   I guess just ignore the Weird name and the weird school letter! It may not be a good idea to be late enrolled and start school days on October.
    Well, Otaku Academy? Goodluck.
    Wait, maybe i should say that to my self?

--------
   Welcome!
i hope you guys will enjoy this Story. It may took days for the next Chapters, since i'll be busy on these days. Guess what? I'm on to Enroll as Grade 11! Wooh! *cheers up*
And i guess i'll be choosing Otaku Academy XD
   Well, bye!

   ーハンア