You're the one that I love

I never thought I'd wear a white dress again. I never thought I would walk to the altar again. I never thought I would marry again. Actually I did but... Not that soon...
I stare at the mirror on the bride's room. I'm wearing a white short dress, it has no sleeves and some flower details, I don't have a lot of make up on. I am radiant, I am absolutely happy but I am scared, it’s all happening again.
Shannon moves behind me and adjusts my veil
- you look beautiful Katy - she smiles
- thanks Shannon
- I'm happy for you, you began again.
- I'm happy too
- Are you sure he is the one?
- I... Am. Shannon, he makes me feel alive, he makes me feel safe, loved, he makes me... Happy.
- He is a great guy
- I know – she whispered
- I have to talk to Mia, I will be back soon 
I sit on bed, lost in thoughts , reminding that date only a few months ago.
/---Flashback--- November 2013---/
*POVs off* 
John covered Katy's eyes with his hands and started to guide her to a dark room on his house.
- Where are we going John? - Katy said 
- Wait and see - John laughed
He opened the door and tool his hands off her head. Katy opened her eyes. There were a few candles lighten, rose petals on the floor.
- wait wh...
- Shh - John put his finger on her lips and came closer and closer... He touched her nose with his and breathed slowly; he put his lips on hers but then pulled away. He went to the corner of the room and pulled up a guitar, he started to string some notes 
" I've got sunshine on a cloudy day
When it's cold outside
I've got the month of May
I guess you'll say
What can make me feel this way
My girl (my girl, my girl)
Talking about my girl (my girl)"

Katy recognised the song, her eyes started to get teary 
"I've got so much honey
The bees envy me
I've got a sweeter song
Than the birds in the trees
Well I guess you'll say
What can make me feel this way
My girl (my girl, my girl)
Talking about my girl (my girl)
I don't need no money fortune or fame
I've got all the riches baby
One man can claim
Well, I guess you'll say
What can make me feel this way
My girl (my girl, my girl)
Talking about my girl (my girl)

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day
With my girl
I've even got the month of May
With my girl" 
Katy had no words
- John I...
- Again, shh - he laughed
John put his hand on one of his pockets and pulled a small red box.
Katy gasped.
John knelt and stared right into her eyes.
- Katy, we've been dating for over than a year now. You make me feel like no one ever did. Your eyes shine make me speechless, your smile takes my breath away. I love you like I never loved anyone. I’m sorry if I look nervous, this is the first time I do this. And of course,  It will be my last. Why? Because I plan to stay my whole life at your side, I want to get old with you, until death tell us apart. I love you. Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson, will you marry me? - He opened the box and unveiled a golden ring with the words "you're the only one that I love" written on it.
Katy broke down in tears, she smiled and said 
- Of course John, I can't find word to express my happiness. You're the one, I love you.
John stood up after putting the ring on her finger, kissed and took her in his arms. Both were crying, yes... Big man John was crying, the though man. Mayer the player had found the love of his life.
/--- Flashback off ---/
* Katy's POV * 
A tear started to run down my skin, a smile painted my face. Shannon put her hands on my shoulders and started to shake me
- HELLO IS ANYONE THERE? C'MON, YOU HAVE A WEDDING TO GO.
- WHAT? IT'S TIME ALREADY? YAY LET'S GO. 
*POVs OFF*
the guests had already arrived. It was sunny day in Santa Barbara, California. The marriage was taking place at a private beach during the sunset in a Christian ceremony. 
John was standing in the altar, nervous, but happy. He was wearing a white suit with a res rose on its lapel. Suddenly, the band started to play the so familiar song. Then he saw her.
She was stunning, the sunset lights made her skin shine; the short dress seemed to float while she walked with grace on her white heels. She was holding a red rose and tulips arrangement. Her blue eyes were shining like they never did.
When they made eye contact, both opened the biggest smiles. It was the perfect moment. It was all happening, Katy wanted to walk faster but she knew she couldn't. Keith and Katy stopped walking; he kissed her forehead and shook hands with John.
- Take care of my baby, I trust you 
- Always. I won't disappoint you
Katy and John faced each other and held hands. The ceremony proceeded normally and then the final moment came.
- Katheryn, do you accept John as your husband?
- I do
- John, do you accept Katy as your wife?
- I sure do
- You can already kiss the bride.
Katy wrapped her arms around John's neck, on her tip toes and John wrapped his arms around her waist. And on the last sunset lights, they sealed their union by kissing for the first time as a married couple.
- Forever - he whispered
- Forever - she smiled