Feelings(jean)

" Shut up Yaeger! It's none of your business." I said in an irritated voice. Me and Eren get in fights a lot. It's always for a stupid reason too.
       "Horse face likes Marco! Horse face likes Marco!"

      "QUIET YAEGER!"
It's not that I liked him. It's just...you do like him! Stop saying you don't stupid! I thought about this over and over again. Is it true that I have feelings for a boy like Marco. Marco is just so quiet, sweet, caring. I knew I would never have a chance with him. It's impossible to think that I ever would.

"Horse face you there?"

"Huh? Oh I-I was just thinking."

"Thinking about Marco huh?"

"SHUT UP!"

Yaeger was irritating me. I would punch him, but Marco entered the mess hall. Fuck what am I gonna do? Eren's gonna tell him, even if it's not true. It is true! Face it you like Marco! Why won't you except it! Did I actually like Marco? It may be true.

"Hey Mar-"

"MARCO JEAN LIKES YOU!"

At that moment I swear his face expression made me die inside.

"YAEGER YOU BITCH! MARCO ITS NOT TRUE!" It is true! JEAN STOP AND REALIZE THAT YOU DO JUST SAY IT!

At that moment I couldn't face Marco. All I could do was run. I didn't even realize I was running already. I ran past Marco and to the bunkers. I turned to see if anyone was following me. There was! It was Marco! WHY IS HE FOLLOWING ME! Go away I can't face you...

Authors note: I'm a beginner and I'm not good at this. I try my best. I hope you like it. You probably won't but hey I'm trying I'll do more if you want. It's up to you.
-Marco Bodt