My Slenderman Sightings: A Horrifying Creepypasta

Post 1: 30/10/2012

Now a lot of you people are familiar with Slenderman, Slender Man, whatever you call him, specially since the game Slender came out. But he existed way before and I mean, WAY before.

For you that watch MH, like me, you know he is real. I had my doubts before, but now, I'm sure he exists. And I learned it the hard way.

I had fallen asleep while searching stuff about Slenderman on Google. I'm a huge fan. I dozed off at 3 AM and it was about 7 AM when I woke up. I live near a forest. I always head out for a casual walk on the woods. But I was still thinking about Slenderman and how he abducts people in the forest. So I thought "What I am so scared of? He isn't real.". I took a cup of coffee then headed off.

I was very, VERY wrong.

I took my dog with me (I call her Honey) since I was still scared about the idea Slender could be lurking in that forest. It was a beautiful day outside. Cold, but not too cold, and the sky was a bit foggy. But that is what I like to see in the morning.

I saw a dark figure by the corner of my eye and the first thing I imagined was that it was Slenderman. But when I focused on the shadow it was already gone. I looked at Honey and she was staring at the spot the figure was. So I knew it wasn't my imagination. But my skepticism snapped me out of my thought process and made me continue on.

I headed a bit longer in the forest that has a convenient dirt road so that people can walk on it. Unfortunately it was a bit darker ahead so I headed back to my house to get my flashlight. On the way home I thought I saw the figure again, but it happened just like the first time: I focused, it was gone. I thought I was just going insane because of my lack of sleep tonight (3 hours). I felt I needed a bit more caffeine so I went to Moonbucks to get some of that delicious coffee I love so much. By the time I got there, the store had just opened. Luckily I had 10 dollars in my pocket. I bought a medium coffee and headed back. Even though it was morning, there was already a lot of traffic. It was really good seeing other people specially after my incident with the dark figure. But guess what? I saw it again. It was standing in the other side of the road. I could only see it's face behind all the cars. Or, it's head.

The figure had no face.

I wiped my eyes and it was gone. I was getting more paranoid every time. The only thought in my head was Slenderman. He was after me. I didn't feel in the mood of walking anymore so I went to the Mall to interact with other humans.

It was around 10 AM when I got to the Mall. I bought some stuff like a new leach to my dog and one of those fluffy ear protectors. I walked by a store that sold suits and all the mannequins were wearing business suits. And I mean those white mannequins. Not those wood displays. I stood still in front of these, panicking about Slenderman and my experiences with him in the morning. I was just there, watching, when of a sudden, a mannequin moves his hand. I screamed, and it drew a lot of attention to me. Almost half of everybody in the Mall was looking at me, asking "Why the heck are you screaming?".

"T-the mannequin! It, it moved!!!"

Everyone looked at the display. The mannequin that moved was gone. Everyone walked away, thinking I was crazy. But I swear I saw that blasted mannequin right there 3 seconds ago. And I swear I saw it move.

Up to this point, even I were questioning my own sanity. But it was then I remembered that is what Slenderman wants me to do: Go insane. I tried to forget everything and clear my head from those horrible memories. I'm going to stay the night awake, because if I sleep, He will take me.

Post 2 30/10/2012

I went downstairs to play some video games on my Wii. Everything was normal. Except by the fact Honey was staring out of the window all the time. I got tired of it and went outside to check it out. What I saw shocked me beyond belief.